Constellation "???"

Before we start to the story, I just want to say that its been a long time since I have read orv and i dont really remember much of their powers and stuff and also forgive me if there are any wrong grammars because english is not my first language TvT

This chapter started at chapter 456 of Orv and idk what chapter this will start when they go to Sl

--------

“...I want to buy a really big house and live together with everyone.”

When I raised my head, I noticed that the once-noisy surroundings had fallen into an eerily silence. Lee Jihye, Jung Heewon, Gong Pil-Du…. even Han sooyoung was looking at me, her mouth agape.

I felt embarrassed for moment...

"Uh...I...what I...." I tried to explain to them that i didn't mean what i said but those words seemed stuck to my throat. They were still looking at me curiously. Jung heewon was about to say something to break the silence when a scenario suddenly popped up.

< Special scenario - World line sight seeing >

Type: special [Requested by Constellation "???"]

Difficulty: ???

Clear condition: See the end "together" in the world line ■■■■■■.

Time limit: Infinity

Reward: 5,000,000 coins

Failure: 1,000,000 coins

[You will be given a random world line, a portal will open and it's up to you if you want to return or not.]

Accept                                          Decline

Hmm... This is new. I read the special scenario and was shocked by the reward and failure... The rewards were very big. Besides who is this Constellation "???" I don't recall anyone with that name... I wasn't sure to take the risk or not especially of the clear condition. It seemed too easy.

I looked at the expressions of my companions, it seemed like they were excited..?

"Yo Kim Dokja! This seems an easy scenario!" Han sooyoung shouted to me.

"Still, isn't it suspicious..." I said

"Hmm your right" she exclaimed

I looked over to yoo junghyuk and he seemed disinterested.

[Constellation "???" Entered the broadcast!]

Hah. This must be the guy that sent us the special scenario. I looked up to the sky and glared at the constellation.

I activated my status and use my true voice. [What do you want from us?] I glared at the vast sky above us.

[Constellation '???' said that he just wants you to visit another world line]

[Isn't it suspicious? Are you not trying to distract us?] I said.

[Constellation '???' promised that it really something dangerous]

It's true, i didn't feel any animosity from the constellation. I guess we could do some twist to earn a little more coins, since even if we fail, we can still earn coins. It will be useful for the next scenario.

Still suspicious... Nothing like this has ever happen to Ways of Survival. I know a lot of things has changed ever since i existed in this world but there never has been anything like this in the novel.

[Can you show us your identity first?] I said.

[Constellation '???' says okay]

[Constellation 'Fragment of a certain reader' asked if you agree now]