Baht

The part where Yjh said 'Sung Jinwoo let go of him.' reminded me from a part where SP got Kdj hahaha

Anyways Thank you for coming this farr <3

------------
A moment ago

"A-baht!" Biyoo ran towards Yoo Junghyuk.

Biyoo was afraid that man was gonna do something with his father. So she ran towards Yoo Junghyuk.

"Biyoo?" Yoo Junghyuk looked at her as she was struggling to explain to him about his father.

"A-baht baht, baht a-bath!" Biyoo said as tears formed in her eyes.

Yoo Junghyuk nodded. He hugged biyoo and told her it was going to be okay.

Biyoo led Yoo Junghyuk to the way and what he saw made his blood boil. Jinwoo was holding a dagger close to Kim Dokja's neck. He couldn't stop the anger boiling inside him.

------------
"Sung Jinwoo let go of him." He said as he strongly gripped to his [Black Heavenly Demon Sword]

"What are you going to do about it?" Sung Jinwoo chuckled as he pulled Kim Dokja closer to him and held the dagger much closer to Kim Dokja's neck.

'Ah great. There is going to be bloodshed today, hope not. Why does it look like he is taking me as a hostage?!' Kim Dokja sighed.

"I will cut that ugly head of yours." Yoo Junghyuk replied.

"Don't let me repeat myself. Let.go.of.him." He said angrily as he took out the sword.

Holy.... He took out his sword. I am worried about the situation hereeee I gotta stop him. Kim Dokja thought

"Oii, Yoo Junghyuk. I am fine here, we were just playing" I laughed sarcastically.

'Poof'

"Biyoo?" I looked up to see that a child falling down the sky. What the hell?!

Sung Jinwoo luckily caught the child as he let go of me. "Are you okay?"

"A-baht!!" She punched Sung Jinwoo and started crying. And of course, Sung Jinwoo being an OP man, felt the punch was just too soft.

'Biyoo?!?! How did she turn into a child?!' Kim Dokja thought.

Sung Jinwoo was looking at biyoo confusedly and put her down. The cute little child was still punching him. Her facial features are similar to mine, No doubt it's biyoo.

I quickly took biyoo and carried her in my arms. She was still saying 'baht baht' and pointed at Jinwoo.

"It's okay biyoo, I wasn't hurt" I said and stroked her hair gently.

"Baht... Baht baht a-baht!" Biyoo said. Translation: I was very worried about you!.

I tried to say something in reply but something interrupted me.

Boom!

I covered biyoo with my arms as smoke and debris were flying everywhere. As the smoke disappeared I saw Yoo Junghyuk attacking Sung Jinwoo with his sword and Jinwoo defended using his dagger.

Oh sh*t. This is bad. I must stop this.

I put biyoo down and told her to hide somewhere.

Shiiingg

They continued fighting without saying a word. Yoo Junghyuk's  [Black Heavenly Demon Sword] clashed against Jinwoo's dagger.

Junghyuk kept aiming at his vital points while Jinwoo kept on defending. At some point, Jinwoo's dagger flew to the ground. It seemed like he intended it to happen.