Ice elves

Sarry fur knot updatingness because I is berry buzy. (⁠•⁠ө⁠•⁠)⁠♡
----------------
"There really was one. A useful guy among the trashes." the Ice Elf, The leader of the pack said.

"What? Did you just call is trashes?" Sung Jinwoo responded calmly with the situation beforehand.

"....? You know our language?" The elf said.

What does he mean? I seem to understand the language too but the look on Jinwoo's face says otherwise.

"Can you also speak with monsters?" The girl, Park Heejin asked.

"Should we do something to prevent this??" Han Sooyoung went near me and whispered.

"No, I don't think we should" I replied.

I glanced to see my companions staying on guard on the enemies. They were preparing to attack any time if needed. Still, they were wary of me because if they do attack I will be swept up by the storm.

Jinwoo still maintained his coolness infront of the enemy.

".....This guy wanted to face off with you, so..."

Before the elf has finished the sentence, Jinwoo sliced of the head of the elf beside the boss.

Blood scattered in the air beautifully like a master piece. The blood glimmered by the snow as it perfectly fits a panel of Jinwoo with calm but feiry eyes.

He really must be the protagonist of this world.

My companions and Jinwoo's teamates watched the scene with schocked expression on their face.

The elf, boss elf, smiled in a terryfying way. It sent chills down my spine.

"You're an amusing guy" The elf said smiling eeriely.

Jinwoo attack the boss with a dagger and the elf effortlessly defended it with his dagger.

"I have a proposal. It won't be detrimental to you... But first, let me ask you a question."

"Despite being not a human, why are you among the human?" The elf asked Jinwoo.

What does the elf mean? I glanced at Han Sooyoung and she was nodding her head back as a reply.

"Dokja-ssi, does that mean he is not human?" Yoo Sangah asked.

"I... I don't know either" I replied back.

The kids hold in tightly around my waist while watching the situation unfold before their eyes.

Lee Hyunsung and Jung Heewon went closer to me as well.

"Kim Dokja, do you have any idea what is going on???" Jung Heewon asked me in a worried tone.

"Unfortunately not, just prepare for the worst" I replied calmly.

[ K im Do k ja st u pi d]

What????

[K im Do k ja d id no t r ead th e fi le]

File....?

Ah! That's right, the file!!

"Uh... I need to go for a minute" I said as i ran away without letting them give excuses.

I quickly took out my phone and opened the text file.

[Opening file...]

[ Solo Leveling ]

[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
....

I opened the file and read it.