𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙

*3rd person POV*

"I'm home."

Kazuha practically whispered that in his house. He didn't want to be heard, but he had to talk about his future seriously.

The boy left the door unlocked for his partner to be able to enter when he needs to. He left his coat and shoes in the closet next to the door and walked deeper in the house.

His heart wouldn't stop beating this fast. It was nerve-wracking. Kazuha wasn't ready, but it had to be done.

"...father?"

The boy's father was at his desk, with pictures of Kazuha and Scaramouche all over the place.

'He really did look for me.', Kazuha told himself.

"The hell are you doing here?"
"I have to clear up things with you."
"You're not welcome here anymore."

Normally, Kazuha would've cried, but he didn't care anymore. He gave up on this family.

"I'm not going yet. I know you're gonna try to hurt Scaramouche's family. I know you're gonna find me even if I move far from here."
"That boy ruined you."
"Scaramouche didn't ruin me! He's the best thing that has happened to me!"
"That's what you said with Tomo."

Kazuha felt like slapping the face of the person in front of him, but he had to remain composed.

"Tomo was but a close friend. You jump to conclusions so fast, I swear. Besides..."

That's it, he had to say it.

"...I love Scaramouche, and he loves me too."
"You bastardly son-!"

The furious man got up from his work chair and slapped Kazuha across the face.

At exactly that moment, steps were heard in the house.

Kazuha wondered if it was his mother, but the person was slightly taller.

"And who are you?!"
"Oh, me? I'm Scaramouche, Kazuha's boyfriend. Nice to meet you."

The purple-haired boy smirked, but his eyes didn't look happy nor confident. They looked conflicted between disgust and anger.

"Oh, so you're the thing that ruined my son. You take one more step, I can call the police over here and arrest you."
"Really now? What have I done, huh? Okay, I got in a fight with some kid at my old school, soooo dramatic. You're just a pathetic old man that can't accept that Kazuha will live his own life and that you will have no control over it."

The man scoffed and gave Kazuha a hateful look. He took his son's collar and pulled his ear next to his face.

"I hope you'll die. Never come back here again."

When the white-haired boy collar's was let go of, he felt rather uneasy, dizzy even. Scaramouche noticed his weird movements and supported Kazuha when he walked. The white-haired boy guided his partner to his room, he packed the things he needed most and left the house.

When they arrived outside of the house, Kazuha tried to keep himself from falling apart.

"I'm sorry.", calmly said Scaramouche.
"It's not your fault. It's his to be an arrogant and selfish bastard. I'm done with him, with this family. He doesn't want to see me here, so be it."