Chapter 16

POV Celeste

I go over this prophecy every time, and I don't bode well. I feel that something is going to happen. The end of the prophecy remains inked in my mind.

In several centuries, the White Wolf will be born
He will become strong and will do his best
But he'll have to find the thing he's missing
He'll find it and live happily ever after
The Water and the Land will be reconciled
Then the Air and the Fire will become one

This part of the prophecy, I knew it for a long time. But the other part was revealed much later, and it does not bode well.

But it will bring back the Darkness
The protective forces will fight against the dark forces
The Air will fall and all the Elements will suffer
And in the Final Battle
The White Wolf and the Black Dragon will fight
Until there's only one left

POV Tarah

I walk in the forest with Peter. We wanted to get a little further away, so we could be alone. Suddenly, he pulls me towards him and I find myself against his chest. I smile, amused and he approaches his head of mine and kisses me. I answer his kiss and look at him.

"I think you're the best thing that's happened to me in centuries," said he, smiling.

I smile at him and put a chaste kiss on his lips.

We keep walking, until I hear a noise. I frown and stop walking.

"What's the matter?" asks Peter, turning to me.

"I hear a noise. It's weird."

"In my opinion, it was only supposed to be the wind."

I sigh, and we keep walking. Then I hear a noise again, but much louder. This time, Peter stops too.

"Okay, now that's weird," said he.

"I told you it was suspicious."

We walk slowly and it is then, that we see one of Sombra's creatures. We then decide to hide behind a bush. I look discreetly at the creature, which is walking towards a direction I do not know.

I accidentally crack a branch, and the creature turns its head towards us. I quickly hide behind the bush. I breathe slowly. I then hear the creature, continue its way.

I look at it discreetly, to make sure it's not there anymore.

"The way is clear," I said, turning to Peter.

"It's a good thing we're still here, because we were almost discovered," said he, standing up.

"Yes, sorry! I didn't break this branch on purpose."

I get up and go in the direction of the creature.

"Tarah! What are you doing?"

"I want to know where this creature is going."

I see him, coming towards me.

"I'm coming with you."

"Okay."

We walk quietly behind the creature, so we don't get spotted. The path is dark, the trees have no leaves and the atmosphere is icy. We keep walking, until the creature passes a huge bush and disappears.

We look at each other with Peter and we walk towards the bush. Once in front, we stop.

"You go first."

I look at him with a jaded look.

"And why me?"

"Because you know this place better than I do."