Mitsuba<3

You walked down the hallways of your high school, Kamome Gakuen, with Yashiro-San and Aoi. You three were walking to 4th period, plus the class was before lunch started for you guys. Plus, the three of you luckily all had the same classes. Once you all got to 4th period and took your seats the teacher started to talk about the lesson for the day. Once half of the class period was left Yashiro tapped on your shoulder. "Hey I want to show you something after class" "okay" you said wondering what she could be talking about.The bell rang and kids started walking out the door for lunch, Yashiro pulled your arm out the door and started walking up 3 flights of stairs and towards the girls bathroom. "Why are we going in here?" You asked, but you already knew what was inside the door. Yashiro didn't answer, she just opened the bathroom door, went to the third stall and knocked three times and said "Hanako-kun, Hanako-kun, are you there?" Then out popped Hanako, floating towards yashiro and gave her a big hug. "Hanako, this is my friend l/n y/n" Yashiro said, gesturing towards you with her hands out. Hanako looked at you closely with his round eyes staring at you. "How can you see me?" Hanako said, but before you could answer two people bursted through the door. It was two boys, one with orange hair and earrings and the other with pink hair and a pink outfit to match. The boy with the orange hair looked at you and then Yashiro. "Who is this Yashiro-San?" "This is l/n y/n, she is my friend"
"Oh well, nice to meet you l/n, I'm Minamoto Kou" He said, introducing himself. "And this is Mitsuba" He said gesturing to the pink haired boy. "Hello" You said smiling and both of them. "So, how can you see me? I've never seen you come and ask me a question" Hanako asked you. "Well, my father was a exorcist, so I learned how to see ghosts, but don't worry I won't exorcise you" Hanako starred at you intently for what seemed like an eternity, which made you look away uncomfortably. "Hanako-kun, stop starring at her!" Yashiro said.
"Sorry, I'm just not sure if I can trust her but, you can earn my trust." Hanako said with a smirk. You got worried by what he meant by that.

Word count: 415