Part 3<3

L/n Y/n is a pretty girl, your everyday type of girl you'd see down the hallway that doesn't get noticed by many people besides her friends. Although, surprisingly many guys have come up to  you and asked you out. You declined everyone of them, you thought most of them were doing it for a dare or they actually thought you were pretty, which you didn't believe. The only time you actually thought you were pretty was when your friends would tell you or you  would wear a beautiful outfit you loved, but on this particular day you found out about this horrific announcement.
"Attention students! There unfortunately has been a death among one of our students today, the students name was Sakai Masayoshi, he was sadly murdered yesterday afternoon after school, please leave your condolences for him. thank you and have a great rest of your day" *click* you didn't actually know anything about Sakai except he came up to you yesterday, saying that he liked you, but you politely declined. Nene was next to you and she looked horrified by what just happened. "I feel so bad for his parents" Nene said looking at you. "I do too, but I don't know why anyone would want to kill him, he wasn't mean to anybody, and he was a good kid in class and his grades were amazing." You said confused. "Well there's nothing we can do about it now, but let's go ask hanako to see if he knows anything about it." Nene said. You both walked towards the abandoned bathroom and opened the door to see hanako sitting by the windowsill looking out towards the courtyard. "Hanako-kun, we have a question" Hanako turned over to look at both of you but before he could answer Kou walked in.

Word count:306