005.

WINSTON.

Monty stops me before I could get in his room to continue our hot makeout sesh earlier by the sea.

"Let's stop right here," he says.

I scoff, licking my lips. "You still think this is wrong?"

He looks at me, studying me but I can tell he's thinking about what I said. I know he doesn't find anything wrong about this.

"I don't know," he says. "Isn't this all weird to you?"

"You want me, Monty, just as I want you. How many times do I have to tell you that we're not really brothers."

He seems to want to say something but he just brushes it off. "Whatever."

I stop right there. Heh! Whatever! This is it. This is my point of no return. If he doesn't want me then… I won't waste my time on him even if I win the bet – and I know I win. Beg for my ass, Monty. 

I turn around and go to search my damped shorts and shirt for my keys… to no avail. No, I can't fucking lose it.

Monty clears his throat. I thought he would go back in.

"Having some trouble?"

"My key."

"If you want you can stay in my room and let me call someone to get you a spare key."

Without having to think twice, I say, "Okay." Then I head inside his room.

He tosses me a towel to dry myself and his boxers for me to wear. I feel excited to wear them. I take back what I said about point of no return. 

I stand and pull my shorts down when Monty holds a hand to stop me.

"What are you doing?"

"Changing… into your boxers?" I say when I'm halfway to pulling them down.

He paces and looks around his room then to me. His voice quiets down. I catch him looking down… enough to send electrifying heat down my loins. He wants me.

"Okay, let's forget… we're brothers for tonight," he says.

The will to keep myself from smiling and laughing is strong! I try to look innocent.

"Only for tonight." Something shifts in his eyes and I like how he's looking at me. "And let's forget it in the morning. Like it never happened."

"What? You helping me to find my keys? Or the fact I'm going to wear your boxers?"

I expect him to scoff and roll his eyes but he says in a serious tone. "No." He walks straight towards me, and holds my face, "This," before claiming my lips and kissing me, hotly, like he wants me all along, stealing my breath completely. I had to grip on his shoulders to match the soft yet eager movement of his mouth and his tongue, forcing its way inside and I welcomed them.

I can feel all the desire he tries to restrain himself from his kisses, pouring over, making my knees and my whole body weak.

Our kisses are soundly and lustful. "Let me suck you up!" I moan in between, causing him to grab a handful of my hair and deepen the kiss. I whimper when he gives my ass a squeeze and a spank.

He brings me down to my knees and I take hold of the garter of his wet trunks making his bulge more visible. It's a sight to see, I excitedly lick and bite my lips and glances at him, before I pull his shorts down. I smile, but at the same time, feeling my throat dry, seeing his huge erection.