𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 [Part 1]

I am Song Y/n,23 year old woman who want to enjoy her life without being control by her parents. I grew up in a luxurious environment. I am an only child and has been given a very good education since childhood. Even though I was born in a luxurious environment,I am someone who is like something simple,a very humble person and someone who is a very well-mannered. For your information,it was a tradition in our family lineage to only married with someone that the same level like us. But,I was never agreed to that.
___

"Y/n, did you still remember Aunt's Aiki?" Asked y/n's mom.

"Yeah,of course [pretending to remember]. But why did you asked?" Asked y/n.

"She held a party tonight to celebrate his son who has just returned from abroad and we get invited. I want you to come with me tonight."

"Well,here comes another agenda to set me up with her friend's son. [sigh]" Said y/n in her heart.

"Y/n? You'll come with me right?"

"Yeah,of course I'll come with you." Reply y/n with a smile on her small face.

"That's my daughter. Make sure to wear prettily tonight."

[That night]

[Y/n outfits]

[Y/n outfits]

"Oh my god, she grew up so well. She has gotten more beautiful just like her mother." Said Auntie's Aiki.

"Thank you." Reply y/n with a smile.

"Oh by the way,meet my son, Kim Younghoon who will be soon take over his father's business."

"He's so handsome. He really is my daughter's ideal type."

[Cough] "What?Oh yeah." Reply y/n follow with her awkward laugh.

"That's good then. Well,maybe we can leave our children together so that they can get closer with each other"

"That's a good idea."

"Mom?What are you doing?"

"This is your chance darling." Whisper y/n's mom.

[Your mom and Auntie's Aiki left both of you alone]

"I'm sorry if she makes you uncomfortable." Said Younghoon

"What?No! I should be the one to say sorry behalf of my mom."

"If you okay,can I talk informally with you?"

"Of course, we're in the same age by the way." Reply y/n with a smile

"You have such a beautiful smile." Said Younghoon suddenly.

"Is that how you flirting?"

"No no, please don't take it wrongly."

"Hey, did you have a car?" Asked y/n suddenly.

"Yeah, but why?"

"Would you mind if you let me drive it for a while. I already have my licence."

"Of course, here's the key."

"Thank you! I'll return it later!"

[Younghoon's car]

"Finally, thank to him. I got escaped from all that."

"But if she find out about this..I'll be a dead meat."

"Nah who cares. I'll just enjoy this night"

[Saw a man running towards your car]

[Make an emergency brake]

"Oh my god, who's that?"

[Went out to check out on him]

"Are you okay sir?"

[No responce]

"Did he died??? Oh my god what should I do?!"

[Reach out your phone to call an ambulance]

[At the hospital]

"You wake up."

"Are you okay?

"Where am I?"

"You're unconscious so I brought you at the hospital."

"I have to go."

"Where do you want to go? You should rest a little bit. You might faint again."

"Who are you? A doctor?"

"No, but still you just awake"

"I can't be long here."

"Then please let me send you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah,well if something happened to you,I can help you right? At least there's someone to help you"

"If you insist."

[In the car]

[Awkward silence straight for 5 minutes]

"Did you have any illness?"

"No" Reply him coldly

"Ohh..Then did anything happened to you?I mean your wound-" Another question by y/n.

"It's not your problem."

"Ohh okay..Sorry."

"You can just drop me here

"You can just drop me here."

"Oh okay."

[Went out without saying thank you]

"Wait sir!"

"Can't you at least say thank you? I have help you and even drive you here"

"But I didnt asked for it." Reply him and goes inside without looking back

"Gosh, why did I even help him if this is what I get in return. Is it that hard to just said thank you? It's just two words, just said "thank you" that's all. I didn't even asked for something that's hard." Annoyed y/n.