02

Mom helped me to find a dress for the party. At the end I had 3 options. I choose for the second option a tight body black dress to my knees long, nothing to fancy just more classic with thin little spaghetti straps.

I take a glance at the mirror I decided to leave my hair open for tonight, from the corner of my eyes I see my mom standing between the door. "You look beautiful my dear." She says entering my room a give her a smile and turn around walking towards my bed to pick up my phone.

Kenna texted me that she is going to be in front of my house in two minutes. I take my purse and put my phone, gum and key inside. " And don't forget a condom you will never know when you need it."
"Mom! Please that's not going to happen." We both laughed at her joke and had downstairs. For my surprise Kenna was here to eating a brownies at the kitchen counter.

"Oh my days Ky you look gorgeous, these boys ain't ready for you." She says out loud and my dad agrees shaking his head. I smile awkwardly, we say goodbye to my parents. Kian was already at the party waiting for us. When we enter the rich side of Los Angeles, I am always stunned by the beautiful houses here.

We finally arrive at the house, it's a huge mansion many cars were parked on the side of the road. I could hear the music from the inside. "I'm nervous." I confess it's been a while since I was at a party.

"There is nothing to be nervous about, just have fun and enjoy the night." She assures me Kenna is right, just have fun. As we enter the house. The smell of urine, marijuana, and beer pierced through my nostrils like a sword. I saw some familiar faces among the crowd.

Some people I would never have thought for them to have be here . As soon as Kian saw us walk into the room, he came running up to us and tried talking over the loud music. "Ay you guys made it, you want one?" I looked to see what he was pointing at and noticed the crystal bottle in his hand, the bubbly light  brown liquid was swaying inside the bottle as he moved from side to side.

"Yeah sure." I say as Kenna gave me a surprise look then went along with it. We followed him through the hall way filled with people talking and doing drugs.

We arrive at the kitchen only a few people were here. Kian mixed our drinks and handed us over. I take a shot of the drink. Then another after another. Everything around me began to run in circles. A random dude and I started to dance to the music.I

Don't ask me if I feel embarrassed in this moment, I don't even know what I am doing right now. Dancing with a stranger I never met check. I ignored the laughter and chatter I heard. I'm here to have fun.

Several minutes later I started feeling dizzy. I ran through the people up the stairs and find the toilet at the end of the hallway. I open the door of the bathroom, luckily no one was in here. The smell of lavender was in the air.

I knelt, hands bracing the wall, eyes watering. I groaned and leaned on the cupboard by the toilet, closing
my eyes and thinking back. I promised myself to have fun tonight till now it works pretty good. If I end up at the dance floor again I hope I don't embarrass myself.

The knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. "Yo can hurry up please, I need to piss." Oh fuck. I get up fix my hair as I wipe my tears away. I take a last glance at the mirror before I open the door.

The guy stares at me for a hot minute. "I know we don't know each other but you look so beautiful. I know I will never have the chance to-" I cut him off cause I didn't want to hear what he had to say.

"Thank you." Is all I say as I find myself opening doors till I found an empty one with a balcony. The room is decorated like a guest room not too big with a closet, a bed and a extra bathroom.