The realm of earth

Few year later and now Crown princess roxy and   khalen pov hi and my husband is khalen we have kids other kids ar marcel and  Renzo we are going  eraklyen to see eveone and kids and see king sky after my best friend queen bloom die we k sky other wife her name crystal she so nice and he is unwell and not so good we are going see him and everone lucy- when grow up mom power fair of animal and she have dad hair and mom eyes she in love with prince Mikey of Andros she is next queen she a 2 year of school of faires

Few year later and now Crown princess roxy and   khalen pov hi and  my husband is khalen we have kids other kids ar  marcel and  Renzo we are going  eraklyen to see eveone and kids and see king sky after my best friend queen bloom die  we k sky ot...

Marcel - he got sword and more and flying car or dragon he in love with princess rosemary of Linphea he got dad hair and mom eyes his doctor like this mom

Renzo - he got sword and more he is doctor like his mom

Crown princess Roxy : hi everone we are going eraklyen to see eveone and kids and see king sky after my best friend queen bloom die he is unwell and not so good we are going him and more thank you

everone: ok mom and ok dear x they teleport to realm of eraklyen with her magic x

About crown princess Roxy and about her family

So Roxy in the webcomic decided to live out her life as normal as possible on Earth. Despite being the true heir to Tir Nan Og, she gave it up to be with her family in Gardenia. (Nebula is still the current regent.) Roxy decided to become a veterinarian and is currently running her own animal hospital.

Marcel is Roxy's first kid. She had him when she was quite young- at 19 with a previous boyfriend during her college years. Things didn't work out so well and she became a single parent to Marcel, with the support of her parents, Klaus and Morgana. Marcel is a soft-spoken and gentle young man. He's 25 and works with his mom at their animal hospital.
Renzo is Roxy's second son with her husband, Khalen. He's 16. He's quite mellow and gets along with people. He's practically a regular teenager- sleeps late, hangs out with friends and enjoys parties. He tends to get into trouble with Roxy. Typical teen. He and Star go way back as kids. (It's assumed that Star and her family used to visit earth- most especially to be with Bloom's adoptive parents, Mike and Vanessa)

Khalen is Roxy's husband. He works as a zoologist. He is warm and caring much like Roxy and shares in her deep love for animals. He is a loving father who cares very much for both his son and stepson. He's not the disciplinarian in the family and often lets the kids off easily. It's Roxy who calls off the shots.

Akilah is Khalen's little niece whose parents travel so often for work, that they often leave her under their care. She shares the same passion for animals as Roxy and dreams of becoming a veterinarian herself. The entire family treats her as their own. She's very close to Morgana and to her uncle. She also looks up to Roxy.