Eris, the Witch Queen of Melody, and Riven's estranged mother

New villain The Witch queen of melody and her is queen Eris of witch queen of melody and  Riven's estranged mother in almost magical and she is witch queen of melody and she is form melody

A couple of years back the Trix were on the verge of retiring from their exasperating plot to take over the Universe. Yet, they decided to give it another shot. During the time, Darcy fell in love with a man and soon became pregnant with a son. She named him Marek. Because of this, she decide that it was time to give up the Trix's quest for power. Icy and Stormy however, refused to do the same. Instead they decided to form an alliance with a powerful Witch living in Melody. Darcy, who only wanted what was best for herself and for her sisters, tried to stop them, and as a result, lost her life at the hands of the Witch Queen.The Trix finally realized how selfish it was of them to choose power over their bond as sisters and finally gave up and went into hiding. Meanwhile, Marek had been entrusted by Darcy to a guardian.

In present time, Marek is estranged from his aunts, but occasionally makes contact with them. Icy and Stormy constantly egg him to go live with them, however, Marek would turn them down each time, wanting to live his life the way he wants to. Marek is kind of a dirtbag. lol. He works but sometimes gets into trouble. He's a thrill seeker and is a little on the extreme side of things. Marek is a wizard, though not a very seasoned one. He is kind of a foil to Kai (Musa's eldest son). The two eventually cross paths and team up for *cough some quest that's too far away to talk about right now *cough huhuhu

Eris her history and- present time

Years ago, Eris was known as the Witch Queen of Melody- an informal title that was mythic in nature. She was known to be dangerous and ruled a coven of witches-an underground society that operated more like a crime syndicate (She's basically like... the Godfather or something).The previous ruler and the current one, Queen Galatea and the government of Melody had been trying to stop their organization but had failed continuously.

The realm of Melody was split into two prominent administrative divisions- one was more progressive than the other. (Like a first-world Melody and a third-world Melody lol)

Eris enjoyed power, but understood her limitations (she also knew that it would be less trouble) and so she took control of only half of Melody- the less progressive half where she was able to protect herself from the government. The power she possessed often provoked many evil magical beings to challenge her. She withstood each one.

THEN! All that changed when (the fire nation atta-)Eris found herself a maaaan, and got pregnant with Riven. :'D

She loved her baby and wanted Riven to be her heir. But some of her enemies used this form of weakness to their advantage. So they put a curse on her, a curse that one day, this child would be the cause of her kingdom toppling down.

When she heard of this, instead of getting rid of her child- which she could not bring herself to do, she waited for Riven to be born, then left him and his father (erasing her lover's memories of her as well).

For a long time, she believed that she had successfully stopped the curse from ever happening. That was until many years after when the Trix(just two of them- Icy and Stormy) came knocking on her door, seeking an alliance with her. The two persuaded her to be a part of yet another one of their attempts to take over Magix. At first Eris, turned them down, believing that what she had was enough, and that it was less trouble. But the prospect of ruling the entire Magical Universe became suddenly enticing so she decided to take up on Icy and Stormy's offer. (Refer to the Trix' story)

Secretly, Eris planned to have the two killed once it was all over. Darcy, who did not agree with her sisters' plan found out about this, and decided to find a way to stop Eris from killing them. And so she discovers Eris' weakness and learns of that Riven is destined to destroy Eris.

Long story short  because this is getting long, Darcy tracked Riven down, and sought for his help. She successfully persuaded him by warping the truth and telling him that it would lead to him reuniting with his mother. What Darcy hoped to accomplish was for Riven to carry out the curse put on Eris. (Riven decided to keep this a secret from Musa, believing that it was better that she would not get involved. Also, because, this involves Darcy. Coz you know. Dating history (Fun fact: In the original series- during season 1, Darcy commented on Riven, stating that she sensed a dark power over him and an aura she likened to the Dark Prince.))

It didn't take long for Musa to discover that Riven kept this from her. She did not hesitate to go after Riven.

Basically, things became messy. This all led to Darcy losing her life at the hands of Eris, and Eris' losing control over Melody and her kingdom crumbling (inevitable and self-fulfilling prophecies ftw). Eris, who managed to survive this, resolved to picking up the pieces and going underground. The society of Witches had been reduced to smaller businesses and working with the black market, and ultimately became divided. (Presently, Eris has no control over all of them, though many witches still respect her and see her as a prominent figure.)

As for Riven and Musa, they went home, Riven- feeling worse about his mother than he did before. And well, things were never the same for them and their young family after that.

Eris, the Witch Queen of Melody, and Riven's estranged mother

Trix's

i hope you like this part she is Eris and  Riven's estranged mother in almost magical and more and they backstory and past that how Darcy of Witch of Darkness and Illusions dies hand of eris witch queen of melody and riven's estranged mother  form...

i hope you like this part she is Eris and Riven's estranged mother in almost magical and more and they backstory and past that how Darcy of Witch of Darkness and Illusions dies hand of eris witch queen of melody and riven's estranged mother  form auther queen anna 💖❤️‍🔥💖👑💖