6. Morning Cuddles (Jodie Comer)

no smut :)

Sunlight streamed through the large windows in yours and Jodies bedroom. Your eyes slowly fluttered open. You stretched your arms above your head turning around watching your Fiancé Jodie.

Even in the massive bed she would stick right to your side throughout the whole night. Even in her sleep she looked handsome. Her blonde hair was tousled and fanning around the pillow she laid on. You didn't want to get up just yet so you turned toward Jodie and admired all her features. Your fingers grazed against her soft lips as they slightly parted, she must have been waking up because she inhaled and opened her eyes slowly.

A smile spread onto her face when she saw you. "Good morning, my Love."

"Good morning, beautiful." You brushed some of her hair out of his eyes and cupped her cheek.
"Have you been awake long?" She asked
You shook your head and Jodie closed her eyes again. "Good, you can stay in bed with me then." She said.

She scooted closer to you and held you against his chest, she slipped a hand up your shirt and rubbed your back, you automatically wrapped your arms around her .

You almost fell asleep in her arms before you forced yourself to get up.
"Wait." She said
"Jodie, we need to get up," you said.

"Yeah right but give me a kiss first." She gave you a cheeky grin as you connected your lips together. You pulled back to get up but once again she held onto you.

"Another one?" She asked smiling. You rolled your eyes lovingly at her and kissed her again, but this time longer, you wanted to leave again but she wasn't letting you leave.

"Jodie, come on" you said
"Last one, I promise Love." You sighed and gave in, pressing another kiss to her soft lips.
You watched her, closing her eyes again, you laughed and shook your head as you slid back under the covers. Jodie's arms immediately attached to you and she pulled you close once again.

"You cannot resist me Love," she said against your chest.

"I believe it's you who cannot let go of me."

"Agree to disagree." she finished.

You were completely content with your life with Jodie, it was full of love.