Tony meets Agent of Shield (and destroys a town as a result)

Back in the lab Lucifer fiddles with one of his gauntlets as he watches one of the monitors. On it is the Mark III prototype being built by Jarvis.The final product appears: an all-gold version of the MarkIII. Lucifer regards it. "Hm. Bit ostentatious, don't you think?" He looks over at his motorcycle. "Add a little red, would you?" he hums. Lucifer's distracted by the TV. A news reporter standing outside Disney Hall. He grabs a remote and turns it up.

"Tonight's Red-Hot Red Carpet is here at the Walt Disney ConcertHall, where Tony Stark's third annual benefit for the FirefighterFamily Fund has become the go-to charity gala on L.A.'s high-society calendar. But this great cause is only part of the story the man whose name graces the gold-lettered invitations hasn't been seen in public since Obadiah Stane's court case and subsequent arrest, rumors abound.Some say Stark is suffering from post traumatic stress and hasn't left his bed in weeks." 

Lucifer raises an amused eyebrow. "It's funny how they presume to know me." He mutes the television again. 

"You're not going then? You have enough time. The mark III won't be done until next morning." Jarvis informs him.

"I'm really not into parties anymore." Lucifer turns up his nose. "That's a Stark trait that didn't survive Lucifer."

"Some air would do you good." Jarvis counters. "Some social interaction too. Sir Satan."

"You're bullying me." Lucifer sulked as he got up anyways. "Fine."

-----

As Lucifer, decked out in one of his most expensive suits steps out of his Audi R8. All of the camera's swing over to him. He ignores the flashing lights. In another universe he would have an awkward conversation with Obie here. This is not that universe and thus he simply steps inside. 

A white haired man in between two lovely women watches him go. The man's eyes twinkle with wisdom. Lucifer doesn't pay attention to the humans around him, he simply makes a beeline for the fruit-punch.

"Mr Stark."

Lucifer almost chokes on his drink as he whips around. He hadn't heard the man approach at all. Unnerved he reaches out with a small tendril of grace and touches the mind of Phil Coulson. He quickly pulls back when he feels all sorts of warding sown into the Agent's clothes. Intrigued he acknowledged the man with a curt nod. "That's me." He smiled.

"Agent Coulson." Phil offers his hand. Lucifer takes it with only a slight bit of hesitation. 

"Was I supposed to meet you here?" Lucifer hums softly. 

"No, but you haven't been returning my calls. This is serious, we need to get something on the books orI'll have to go official on you." Phil smiles pleasantly but there's a threat hidden there.

Lucifer feels it and wonders wether Phil is in the know of the monsters walking the earth. The man might just be a hunter. "I'm sorry. Were you from the.. Men of letters?" He carefully watches Phil's expression. 

"How do you know about that?" Phil frowns and Lucifer resists the urge to smile victoriously. 

"Don't worry about it Agent." Lucifer spots Pepper coming down the stairs. She looks stunning in her classic gown. He feels the urge to go to her and compliment her on her looks. With a second look at Phil's troubled expression he decides against it and listen to the man. "Do you want to talk here or go somewhere more private?" Lucifer couldn't resist the urge to wink at the poor man. 

"Crysto." Phil says quietly. Lucifer snorts in response. "Relax. I am not a demon, Agent. Far from it."

"It was worth a shot." Phil huffs. "How do you know about the things that go bump in the night."