1. 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃

"𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆"

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 2700

Being somewhat popular wasn't exactly fun. Rumors spreading around the whole school, but people still being your friends, even though they talked shit 'bout you all the time. It was exausting. Pathetic even. But no one know who started these though. Did someone hate you that bad? Or was the certain someone madly inlove with you? Madly inlove enough to ruin your entire life? Maybe.

August 27, 1994.

You spent the last three months befriending Casey Becker, Now you two were insperlable. Almost spending every night binge watching scary movies and having sleep overs. Even pool parties. You two were getting along quickly due to similarities. Just like you guys were one person.

Casey was known for her boyfriends, every two months, she would replace each of them with a new one. Like they were toys, and if she grew bored of them, she'll just throw them away. Y/n wasn't exactly like this, but she was popular with boys too. The only problem was that the most of the time, the guys who were atttacted to her, were old enough to bw her dad, or young enough to make her a weird bitch if she dated them.

Today, Casey planned a pool party with her new boytoy, Stu Macher. He had a charming personality, one of the childish but also perverted ones. Y/n liked him, he seemed more than perfect for her bestfriend.
Even y/n had a boyfriend of her own, who was Stu's bestfriend, Billy. The two seemed like they were madly inlove, maybe a little too much for teenagers.

Y/n was getting ready for the party, feeling quite confident with her body. She had been trying so hard to slim down a little, and i guess effort makes changes. She was infront of her full length mirror in her bedroom, putting om her favorite pieces of jewelry. Her bedroom described her perfectly, a messy king sized bed, with a night stand kn the right side of it. On the left side, just a wall with pictures and posters on it. In the other side of the room, it was a walk-in closet, and next to it was the door. and then her desk.

✔︎

Y/n's and Billy's relationship was just like any other relationships. All the good stuff happened, and was happening so what was missing? Good question. Billy knew he loved his girlfriend more than anything, but he wanted something new. He grew bored of her. So, he broke up with her at the party.

"Y/n, why are you crying? What's wrong?" Casey asked, while sitting down next to her bestfriend. "Billy broke up with me" y/n managed to get thowe words out of her mouth while sobbing. "What?! Why?" Shocked. That's all Casey was. They were perfect for each other, the relationship was working out fine, so why?
"I don't know. He didn't tell me."
The blondie didn't want to ask anymore questions, seeing y/n barely could speak through her sobs.