07. 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌?

The sound of rain has always comforted you, expect for now. Rain drops slied down the window of the police car you currently sat in. They were bringing you to the station to interveiw you about the things that happened to you. You didn't know where you are, but you know for sure you weren't i Woodsboro anymore. Of course you aren't, Billy and Stu aren't that idiotic to hold you captive in the same town that the massacre happened. You escaped last night, and the first thing you did when you made it out of the forest safely was bang on a random strangers door until they answered. Nobody knew who you were, meanwhile in Woodsboro the police are desprately looking for you. When you told the police where you were from, they immediatly notified them.

Now, it has been a couple of weeks since, the day you've escaped. Honestly? Life was treating you suspiciously good. You couldn't remember when you've had a decent day of school, or work. You started going to school a few days ago, feeling like absolute dog shit. Apart from that, you also had to get a part time job so you could even think about affording the small apartment you live in. School wasn't so different than Woodsboro High, only it wasn't that judgemental. People here actually knew how to treat others with respect, and you liked that. You don't see people like that everyday in this kind of town, here, a lot of karens were taking advantige of the customer service people being nice, and unfortunately, you were one of those. The local Starbucks hired you a week prior, and it had been pretty great, asife from all the entiteld assholes. You had gotten fimiliar with the town's people, and i can say they pretty much love you, i mean you just needed to be as nice as possible without being too nice. But let's get back on track. In school, you had gained bit of popularity, but not too much to be considired a stereotypical popular kid. At the first day of school, you didn't see any familiar faces -thank god, although that kinda spooked you. You missed the days you and your friend group would walk down the hallway and just talk about the most random stuff you could come up with. You could talk about the same things here, and try to make it as similar as possible, but that would cost too much tears. Also it wouldn't be the same.

It's currently 5PM on a thursday, and you just started your daily shift. As you were taking orders, you couldn't help but notice someone familiar in the crowd. That's strange, you didn't see anyone you actually knew in over a year. The two of you didn't make eye contact, so you just brush it off and go back to work.

It was the familiar man's turn, so you were kinda glancing at him when you had the chance. "Welcome to Starbucks, ehat can i get for you?" You smiled at the man, now that you were up close, it was noticible that his face wasn't showing. The baseball cap hid it. "Just a coffe, black."
"Alright, can i get a name for that?" He paused, as if he hesitated for a second, or unsure what to say. This made you furrow your eyebrows a little. "Bill." Your eyes widen in shock, but not too much for anyone to see. Is it possible for him to be him? No surely not, you were in another state already, how did he track you even if it's him?  It's simply not possible, unless if they put a chip in you when you slept. These questions were flooding your headbas you made his drink, it was simple so it didn't take too much time. "Here it is, have a nice day sir." You smiled kindly, as he nodded and turned around. "You too,
y/n." It was faint, due to him being halfway through the front door but you still heard him. You didn't have name tags here, due to privacy reasons, so how? How could he have known your name? Is it really him? That him that you so hatr but love at the same time? No, of course not but how did he know your name then?

The day went by slowly, torturing you all the time. You were completely drained and exhausted, so when you got home, you were already asleep in your bed before you even got home. Honestly? You're not ready for tomorrow. Another school day to drain you entirely for 6hours, then you have to work 6hours on top of that. But you could always try again, because there's always a tomorrow. You'll try again tomorrow, and if you fail, then you try again the day after that. Cause life always gives us second chances, so why not take advantige of them?

 Cause life always gives us second chances, so why not take advantige of them?