1.5

*Disclaimer* The GIF in this chapter will symbolize Tamar and Kim

I wake up in my bed with my baby girl in my arms she's been sleeping with me a lot lately. its been a week since I got Emree back and a lot has changed to say the least. Her and K have gotten closer and K left to go on tour. I miss her like hell I actually cried when she left she's only gone for two weeks but that's too long still. I didn't want to move because I would wake Ree so instead I just grabbed my phone and opened Instagram more than pleasantly surprised at what i saw.

                                                                                                                                                             Posted 12 hours ago

Posted 12 hours ago

kmichellemusic: Dear Tamar, Ms. Braxton if ya nasty, My big baby, My Love, My princess, My heart, My world, The air I breathe and, My reason, I love you more than words can express. You came into my life at the right time and Ik I did the same for you. People will see this and think many things but I don't want you to feel ashamed or hurt by the bullshit people have to say because no matter what they say or think about you or us my love is never ever going to change for you. I miss you like crazy being without you has been so hard. Just know when I see you....... anyway, I know you have been hurt before but I understand me when I promise you this, I will never intentionally hurt you. You know I don't believe in that "I will never hurt you" bullshit because that's just simply not realistic. Any Promise I make I keep. With that being said I promise I will love you forever and someday I will make you Mrs. Pate. I love you forever and always Tamar.

5,357,000 Likes ~11,135 comments

Some of the comments:

toni braxton: Take care of my baby Kimberly.

Janet Jackson: Awwww. And you copied me Ms. Ma'am but get it I guess

Towanda braxton: OMG

Arianna Grande: Happy for you

Tamar Braxton: WOW, Your so amazing with your words baby. Call me, I love you.

____

Tears rolling down my face as I read her beautiful words. Ive never been In love like this before. She makes me so happy. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky to have her in my life. I miss her so much. Speaking of her shes calling now I wipe my tears and answer with a smile.

Tamar: Hi Kimbear

K: Hey babygirl. You look and sound like you been crying. she said concerned

Tamar: I just miss you so much thats all and that post did you mean all of that?