1.12

(This is a very short chapter it is the update/ the wedding ceremony)

Today, June 10, 2022. I am getting married to the true love of my life. This day is both scary and surreal for me its scary because as we all know the first time around this didn't go so well but I can feel that with K it's different we went from hating each other to me now walking down the aisle if you were to tell me seven years ago this would happen I would've told you you were out your damn mind and needed to get help ASAP

but now I am so deeply in love and can't imagine my life another way.

Me and K together raising our seven gorgeous babies. and yes, I said seven over the last six years WE BEEN GETTING IT IN and we decided to be engaged for a little while since she proposed earlier in our relationship.

And ever since I said yes, she been having me pop babies like pills literally a baby every year.
After Majesty and king were born three months later I was pregnant again with her daughter Malia a year after that came messiah in 12 months after that came Jada and Asia

Ages ranging from 10-1. I am so happy

The wedding

-

As I'm walking down the aisle , all eyes are on me, some with tears, some with sparkles in awe of me, but the only pair of eyes that matter to me in this moment are the eyes of the love of my life who just in a few seconds will become my wife.

————————————————————————————K PovAs I see my wife walking towards me, my heart is racing, palms sweating, tears falling

K Pov
As I see my wife walking towards me, my heart is racing, palms sweating, tears falling. She looks so ravishing. I'm the luckiest woman in the world to be marrying Ms.Tamar Braxton.

-no pov

Pastor TD Jakes: Kimberly and Tamar , Please face each other and take each other's hands, so that you may see the gift that they are to you. These are the hands of your best friend, young and strong and full of love for you, that are holding yours on your wedding day as you promise to love each other today, tomorrow and forever. These are the hands that will work along side yours as together you build your future These are the hands that will passionately love you and cherish you through the years These are the hands that will hold you when fear or grief temporarily comes your way. These are the hands that will countless times wipe the tears of sorrow and of joy, from your eyes. These are the hands that will tenderly hold your children. These are the hands that will give you support and encouragement to chase down your dreams. These are the hands that will hold you tight as you struggle through difficult times. These are the hands that will give you strength when you need it. And lastly, these are the hands that even when wrinkled and aged will still be reaching for yours, still giving you the same unspoken tenderness with just a touch.

Kim: When I first met you i wasn't the nicest lol, but, still you gave me a chance and changed my life first you gave me you and if that wasn't enough you gave me a daughter and if that wasn't enough you gave me twins and it THAT wasn't enough you gave me Malia, Messiah,Jada, and Asia, you gave me love, unconditional love that I never felt, you've given me joy, you've given me acceptance and most of all u except nothing in return I loved you yesterday today and the rest of my life Tamar Braxton my girl for a lifetime and I am promising you infront of god and everyone here to never give up and to be with you for the rest of our days"

Tamar: Kimberly Michelle Pate, I never thought we would get here I went from hating you to loving you from loving you to missing you and repeating the cycle. My life has been a roller coaster and you came through at the right time this journey we're on can only end right because love Conquers all and in love we fall, so with that being said I love you Mrs. Pate and it will be more than my honor to be yours forever"

TD: Do you, Kimberly take Tamar as your wife, to love her, to cherish her, take care of her, and help her, in times of joy and in times of pain ? Do you promise to remain by her side regardless of what trouble befalls you, and in the presence of temptation to walk away from this love, do you promise to remain steadfast and true? Do you promise with all your heart and soul to honor this vow till death do you part?

K: I do

TD: And Do you, Tamar take Kimberly as your wife, to love her, to cherish her, take care of her, and help her, in times of joy and in times of pain ? Do you promise to remain by her side regardless of what trouble befalls you, and in the presence of temptation to walk away from this love, do you promise to remain steadfast and true? Do you promise with all your heart and soul to honor this vow till death do you part?

Tay: I do

TD: Messiah, will you bring the rings
-

TD: Kim , put the ring on Tamar's finger and repeat after me, With this ring, I pledge my love and trueness to you for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, To have and to hold in sickness and in health as long as we both shall live.

K: With this ring, I pledge my love and trueness to you for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, To have and to hold in sickness and in health as long as we both shall live.

TD : Tamar, put the ring on Kim finger and repeat after me, With this ring, I pledge my love and trueness to you for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, To have and to hold in sickness and in health as long as we both shall live.

Tay: With this ring, I pledge my love and trueness to you for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, To have and to hold in sickness and in health as long as we both shall live.

TD: With the power invested in me by god himself, I pronounce you Wife and Wife you may kiss your Bride

Tamar and Kim share a passionate kiss

TD: It is my honor to present to you. Ms and Mrs Pa-

...: Wowwww... now where th was my invitation

Tamar: Vince?!?

The End.....for now.

-