Out to Eat

"Okay everyone ready?" Jisoo asks with y/n in her arms with her Dior purse. All the girls laugh coming out of Lisa's room. "Unnie? Where we going to eat?" Lisa asks. "Our favorite place." Jisoo responds with a smile opening the front door.

As they talk and walk onto the street y/n couldn't help but stare at Jennie and smile.
"What are you looking at, y/n?" Jennie pinches their cheek making y/n giggle and hide in Jisoo's neck.
Jisoo kisses the top of y/n's head as they arrive in the restaurant. "Table for Jisoo." She says to the hostess. Lisa takes y/n into her arms and lifts them up in the sky.

"Cutie y/n!" Lisa exclaims kissing their cheeks all over. y/n's sweet giggle makes the girls awe.
Y/n doesn't talk very much. Nobody knows why, but when they do their voice can send anyone into wholesome heaven.
Lisa places y/n down as they walk to the table, y/n holds Lisa and Rośe's hand.
Being with Blackpink you get the stares a lot. Y/n was used to it.
As they get to the table Lisa sits in the booth first, then Rośe, then y/n, then Jennie and Jisoo.
They always want to protect y/n, so they never let their guard down.
"Pass sippie to y/n." Jisoo grabs the sippie cup from her purse and Jennie holds it to Y/n.
"Open up baby." Jennie leans over holding the nipple to them. Y/n latches on and suckles.
Jisoo ordered ahead for everyone so the food would be ready when they got there.
As they serve the food y/n looks up to Rośe and tugs on her shirt.
Rośe looks down smiling.
"Mmm?"
Y/n looks up looking nervous. Rośe notices and puts them on her lap rocking them side to side.
Rośe hums 'Hope Not' to help soothe them. Lisa notices and takes y/n's fingers and rubs them with hers.

"Open up baby." Rośe grabs a French fry and puts it near y/n's mouth.
Lizzie turns away whining. "Nu!" Rośe turns to Jennie and Jennie gets Jisoo's attention.
"They are not wanting to eat." Jennie whispers.
Jisoo sighs and reaches over for y/n. Luckily y/n was small for their age and gets lifted to Jisoo's lap.
"Open little one." Jisoo holds the same French fry to their mouth. They starts to fuss and squirm. "Nu. Nu." Tears fall down y/n eyes.
"No cry, no cry." Jennie wipes their eyes with her thumbs. Jisoo looks stern at Jennie.
"You can't baby them all the time." Jisoo tells the girls.
"Take one bite and you can be done til we leave." Jisoo tells y/n holding the french fry to them. Y/n takes the french fry and nibbles looking at Lisa who is smiling.
Jennie gasps and tickles their side.
"Good y/g!" (Y/g means your gender)
Y/n giggles and curls their side up. Jisoo smiles and they all continue to eat their food except for y/n who is playing with the napkins.

They all begin to walk about 30 minutes later where the paparazzi is waiting. They put sunglasses on y/n and headphones as they walk down the block to the dorms.
As they walk up the stairs, y/n squeaks running up as best as she could. When they got into the dorm y/n runs over to their play area and grabs their favorite bunny.
"Y/n you need eat rest of meal." Jisoo places down their food on the table and gets the high chair ready. Due to y/n's small size and extra small appetite, they are known to throw tantrums when it's food time.
But today y/n obeys and runs to her mommy.
"Mmma ma!" Y/n smiles running to their mommys arms. Jisoo smiles picking them up and placing them in the chair and buckling them up.
"You don't leave til you finish your lunch." Y/n stares at her plate and begins to fuss.
"Nu hungy." Y/n begins to cry and kick.
Jisoo sighs and places her head in her hands.
The girls notice and hug Jisoo while trying to calm y/n down.
"Y/n look at unnie." Lisa sits in front of y/n and gives them a stern look.
"Open up." Lisa puts the fry to their mouth, they cried while taking a bite.
"Good y/g, see not that hard!" Lisa smiles and wipes their tears with her thumb.

That same process lasted an hour.

But Lisa loves them and will do anything to care for them.
Jisoo thanks Lisa and picks up y/n.
"My good y/g deserves a reward, what would you like baby?" Jisoo asks y/n.
As they walk to their room y/n hears some music coming from Rośe's room and they point. Jisoo places them down and as soon as they enter the room they start dancing making Rośe clap and giggle and Lisa hyping y/n up.
"Go y/n!" Lisa giggles as they continues to dance.
"I hate to break this up, but it's nap time." Jisoo walks in with y/n's blankie all ready.
Fortunately they liked nap time, so they were more then happy as they waddle as fast as they can to them and Jisoo's room. Y/n pounces on the bed and onto their side wrapping themselves under the covers as Jisoo walks around the room closing the curtains and turning on the white noise machine.
"Alright my love, I love you." Jisoo smiles kisses y/n's forehead. They smile and grab her face kissing Jisoo on the chin giggling.
"Nnnni ni mama." Y/n yawns stretching, their eyes slowly closing. Jisoo tip toes out the room and heads to the practice floor with the baby monitor.

👉🏻Hope this was okay for the first short story... I wasn't really good at writing or making much sense, but I have creative ideas. 👈🏻