꧁Chapter Twelve꧂

Me and the other two Peters were setting up the cures around the Lady Liberty while my Peter was recording the video to try and lure the villains in. He was luring them in promising that the Machina de Kadavus by its real name or as I called it the 'Rubicks' cube would be up for grabs. From my understanding the cube contained the spell that had initially caused people from the multi-verse to come into our universe and that if the spell were to be released it would bring even more people to our universe which would cause a larger issue so in conclusion we couldn't let the villains get their hands on it.

After we had finished setting up the cures and my Peter had finished the video we all stood around waiting for the villains to show up. As we did the Peters started conversing among themselves. As I watched the interaction I couldn't help but feel a bit of resentment for not being another Peter variant. Even though I was like them in the sense of having super powers it felt like I wasn't supposed to be the person I was it felt like I was just supposed to be a side character in Peters life. In the case of the older and taller Peters or Peter(2) and Peter(3) I was just meant to be a love interest nothing more than a romantic partner. And lastly for my Peter I was just supposed to his best friend if I hadn't been bit that day.

Before I could focus more on that thought I heard the three Peters call for me unison " Hey Y/N you okay over there ? " I give them light smile before nodding and asking
" What are you guys talking about ? "
" Oh you know our past adventures, Why don't you join the talk ? " asked the oldest Peter. I simply nod my head as I stand up approaching where Peter(2) is standing and then sitting next to Peter(3).

" Hey...What are like some of the craziest villains that you guys fought ? "I could hear my Peter  ask from the top of Lady Liberty. The oldest out of the Peters responds with

" Seems like you've meet some of them. " This caused both him and the taller Peter to let out a small chuckle before the taller Peter says " That's a good question. " before he continues the older Peter answers
 " Uh I fought a...an alien made out of black goo once. "
The tall Peter has a look of bewilderment on his face as though he had already forgotten the story I had told him.
" Oh no way I fought an alien too on earth and in space " the older Peter lets out a small " Oh " as my Peter continues " Yea he was purple. " before I can get a word about how I had already told them the tall Peter continues the conversation
" Oh I want to fight an alien "
 " I'm..I'm still like that you fought an alien space " the oldest Peter explains before the taller Peter lets out a huff before saying
" I'm lame compared to you  like...I fought a Russian guy in like a rhinoceros machine. " As he finishes his sentence I can't help but let out a small chuckle before reassuring him
" You're equally as great as all of us sense your a Spider man. "

" Can we go back on the lame part because you are not " Peter(2) says trying to encourage Peter(3). " I'm not saying I'm lame it's just that. " before he can even finish " You're...you're amazing just take it in for a minute. "
" Thank you. "
" Now I want to hear you say it . "
" No I'm good I just needed to hear someone say it. " Peter(3) starts to stand up as we all hear the villains coming our way. We all walk to our set positions ready to finally put an end to this once and for all. I make my way towards Ned and Mj who had been chilling together a couple of floors below us.

The first of the villains to arrive is Electro followed by Sandman. As the Peters fought them off I was still with Mj and Ned making sure the plan was going exactly as planned but I was shocked when the Lizard popped up out of no where. He was making his way towards us with a clear objective 'Get the Cube'. This set our plan into motion Ned started to form a portal which he and Mj crossed but when they made it across the plan malfunctioned. Ned couldn't close the portal which left both them and the cube exposed.