Chapter 18

Leveling

The Leveling had started it's been an hour since it started I and the royals are waiting for our turn and I didn't know that the leveling is so boring.

I thought that we will fight against each other but we aren't there is this crystal ball and you will let your manipulation to the crystal ball and it will show some colors.

Yellow means you need more training orange means you can controll your manipulation, Red is strong and Gold is stronger but there is only one color that even the royals can't show.

The Purple color that means your the strongest the last mage that shown that color is my father the Emperor.

It's finally our turn the royals have gold even Achy and kuya Dame they are really strong but Cindy shown was red.

"Okay it's your turn Princess Arcane" Gramps said.

I went on the stage and looked at the crystal ball it looks like plain it doesn't seem magical to me it looks like an ordinary crystal ball.

I touched the crystal ball and didn't mind everyone starring at me.

The crystal ball is turning purple that surprised me.

'Arcane you can't show them' Shade said in my mind.

'There are enemies everywhere' Hel said.

As they said that I can't show them, then suddenly the crystal ball cracked and turns white.

"Is that supposed to happened?" I asked them innocently"

"The Crystal Ball cracked" I heard them said.

"That crystal ball is been a hundred yrs old" Gramps said.

"But impossible what does white means?" One of the Proffesors said.

"If you broke the Crystal ball that means your the strongest and it should have turn purple" Brother Dimitri said.

But I didn't mind them I walked out and went to the garden.

Finally I thought I'm gonna die with that tension there.

Father keeps staring at me even the royals are confused why the crystal ball is white.

The Royals will left after the ball I can't wait that father and the two brothers left.

My only problem now is the ball on that day Prince Lorenzo realized that he fell in love with Lady Cindy and cancel our engagement.

Even though it has not been a year since our engagement announcement but I have a plan I will or I am the one who will call of our engagement.

I only need a balk gown.

~Lady Cindy~

What does white mean? Ughh.. I really hate her but tomorrow night it's her downfall. Me and Prince Lorenzo are in a secret relationship only the two of us knows it.

Tomorrow night I will be the center of attention I will be the most beautiful girl. And no one will look at Princess Arcane.

She don't deserve Prince Lorenzo he is mine and soon I will be the crown Princess of Sun Kingdom I will no longer be a commoner.

I will gain the trust of the Emperor even her Brothers. Let see who will be the next Empress.

Third Person's P.o.v

Lady Cindy Planning her evil schemes and Princess Arcane just sleeping. The other Royals together and the Emperor having a meeting.