Chapter 21

The Truth

~Princess Arcane~

I'm so bored, I am here at our dorm being locked up. I look like a prisoner, Achy and Brother Dame left because they put a barier so that I can't escape.

It's been 3 days, I can't even use my shadow portal but I can use my dark manipulation.

Are they really not going to do something? I can't forgive them for not taking my side.

So this is we're really the story starts but still now I know that I'm more powerful than them could I just kill them?.

No that's not what the real Arcane wants. She just wants to live for a long life and travel Arcadia.

"Hel can you help me show them the truth?" I asked.

'With the help of Shade why not' she said.

'I'm in' Shade said.

Maybe I'll do it tomorrow and sleep some more I'm emotionally tired thinking about the two idiots reaction if they saw the truth.

Hel said that all of them is at the auditorium to know what happened to me.

It's time for me to defend myself to and let that witch know that she messed with the wrong Princess.

I chanted some of the spell to teleport using my dark manipulation well I'm not that good I need more practice.

Third Person's P. O. V

Everyone is gathered at the auditorium because some students are curious why the Princess has been absent.

"Princess Arcane pushed me down the stairs and she didn't even apologize" Lady Cindy said.

"Princess Arcane would never do that!" someone shouted.

"Princess Arcane is a kind person!" someone shouted again.

Then someone went in the stage it was Milan and her whole classmate even their Professor.

"Prof. What are you doing?" Prince Lorenzo asked.

"Princess Arcane is a kind person" the Professor said.

"Did you even let ger explain what really happened?" Milan asked.

"Do you think I'm a liar?" Lady Cindy asked.

"Do you think we are stupid?" Milan asked her back.

"Princess Arcane is the kindest person we've met" One of the student said.

"She won't do such a thing" Milan said.

"What are you talking about we saw what happened" Prince Harem said.

"Prince Damian, Prince Achyles did you left Princess Arcane behind?" Milan asked.

"What do you mean?" Prince Achyles asked.

"Well she's your sister you have to defend her" Milan said.

"But what she did was wrong" Prince Damian said.

"Really? I didn't knew" someone said and it wad Princess Arcane.

"How did you escape?" Prince Lorenzo asked.

"That was the strongest barrier we made because we knew about your Shadow manipulation" Headmaster said.

"Well, I have my ways" Princess Arcane said.

"Arcane" Milan called her.

"It's fine Milan I'm okay" The Princess said.

'Let's see who is the best actress Cindy' Princess Arcane's thoughts.