Chapter 4

It was somewhat late in the afternoon, there are some students walking around the campus including Deku, Bakugou, Ochako, Tsuyu, Momo, Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Mina, and Jiro. They are just walking as the boys were walking to the gym to at least train from the disappointed event that just happened.

"Deku, are you alright you did got hurt really bad." Asked Ochako in a worriedly tone.

"Y-yeah I'm alright, just a few bruises. T-thanks for asking." Deku replied blushing as he rubbed his neck with Ochako also blushing.

"I just couldn't believe the fight was over so soon." Said Kirishima in a bummed tone.

"Dude don't worry at least it wasn't like Kaminari fight." Sero said jokingly. "Hey." Kaminari said in a upset tone.

Mostly all of the boys participate in boxing from Class 1-A and 1-B but none of them won. For example, Kirishima lost by TKO, Deku lost by Unanimous Decision first and lost by Ko in the secnond, Ojiro was a Draw and the rematch lost by RTD, Todoroki got a Draw and lost by Unanimous Decision in the rematch, Sero lost by Ko, etc.

"Oh yeah Kaminari, why did you let your hands down in the first round, you were doing good." Asks Sero questioning Kaminari. "I just thought it'll be funny to showboat a bit but that didn't end how I expected." Kaminari said embarrassingly.

"Idiot." Said Jiro

While the boys were talking, they girls are also having a conversation.

"Hey Tsu, how was your Spanish class going by the way." Asked Ochako. "It's going well ribbit, I am learning more new things everyday and I am able to speak it well." Said Tsuyu. Tsuyu had enroll into a Spanish class four months ago because she thought it will be fun to learn a new language and possibly meet new people but not that many people enroll into the Spanish class. It was just only her, pony, and 5 other students from other classes, so just 7 but they did paid attention to the teacher who was half Salvadoran and half Mexican and did taught them some daily Spanish also one of the reason is that when she was young her mom always watch the Telenovela on T.V with her and she got so interested into the language she wanted to learn it.

"Why did you even enroll to the Spanish class anyway." Asked Momo.

"Yeah why." Asked Hagukure as well. "I just thought it will be fun to learn something new plus I just love the language." Answered Tsuyu to the both of them.

They all then head the boys commotion about fight Deku was on and theirs.

"Oi you got to be a dumbass to be knockout very soon." Bakugou said to Izuku mocking him for his lost.

"At least he didn't get disqualified for using his quirk and got his licensed suspended for 2 years for being a sore loser." Said Kaminari defending Izuku.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY! ILL KICK YOUR ASS AS I DID TO THE OTHER GUY!" Bakugou yelled in a pissed and angry tone on what Kaminari said to him.

"What, use your quirk and not fight with your hands." Said Kaminari teasing Bakugou. "THAT'S IT!" Bakugou launches at Kaminari, the both of them are fighting while the other boys are trying to break the two apart and the girls saw them and started laughing.

They were walking to the gym just to be there and train. When they went inside they saw Mr Aizawa and Present Mic talk to a guy in a suit and a other guy who's tall and have a bird head, they saw behind them and saw 2 people on the ring and a smaller version of the guy with the bird head on the ring.

They were confused and why they were here.
Asuka saw them and smiled. "Que onda." He said to which both Shota and Mic look back and saw them. Present Mic greeting them and Shota just being his quiet self saying nothing.

"Uhh who are they" Said Deku. "My name is Rodolfo Garcia" Rodolfo introduced himself. Then the tall guy with the bird head introduced himself as well "My name is Asuka Tokoyami but people call me Azúcar" he then points at the 2 other people "that is Orlando and his brother Carlos" they both wave their hands hello at them. He then points at Tokoyami "and that's my son Fumikage Tokoyami" they all look at him and saw him training his movement

*Authors notes*
If you guys can't image him doing his movements here's a video to show you how it look like.

Imagine that's Tokoyami doing the shadow boxing
*ends of author notes*

Some in the class look at him amazed by his movement and speed while like Bakugou, Kaminari, and Sero are unfazed by it.

"Wait sorry, who is he again" Kirishima asked. Asuka was about to repeat himself but saw Shota pull out the paper he gave him and read it,

"This is Fumikage Tokoyami, he was born in Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan but was raised in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico when he was five and fought out of their too and resides there. He's a bantamweight. His record is 21 and 0, with 19 come by knockout and 2 come by decision, he gain a lot of Mexicans fans and got respected by them due for his aggressive style of fighting, his ferocious punches and his iron chin including his high-level footwork and was claimed to be Mexican by them to which they call him the El Sombra Mexicano. He had also won belts in Mexico and recently he won the WBA bantamweight title." Aizawa finished reading the paper

Everyone look shocked by what they heard. They couldn't believe that he have 21 wins and no loss, also that he's from Mexico even the belt he won. Tsuyu slightly tilt higher head to him to which Fumikage saw slowly look at her, this cause Tsuyu to look always and blush slightly, Fumikage then look away and got back to his training.

"So he'll be the new student in our class" Said Aizawa. They look at Aizawa, seeing if he was sure, yep they needed a win.

"I got to tell him that he'll be in your class okay" Asuka then turn to Fumikage and speak Spanish to him that left some shock even Tsuyu, even though they already know that he's from Mexico and it's a good thing that she understands it while some didn't even know what their saying.

"Fumikage, irás a la clase mañana ¿de acuerdo?" He said to which Fumikage responded "ok eso está bien"

They were shocked on how deep his voice is especially for the girls even Tsuyu.

"Alright, so get ready for the new student of U.A and possibly new boxer in the school" Said Mic somewhat excited that maybe they will get a win finally. But some like Bakugou is not that happy.

"Pfft, why did you picked him, he's short, he'll probably get dropped in the first round" Said Bakugou.

"Wait till you see him in the ring" Rodolfo said assuring him that they will win.

"By the way tomorrow some of you will be sparring with him to test his technique including yours after class okay." Said Aizawa with some of the boys looking confident thinking it will be a piece of cake while some don't think it will be.