Loyalty

A nine-year-old. Coffee skin, big hazel eyes that flash. Firm jaw, white teeth. Her hair up in a high ponytail; chocolate hair, so smooth it never gets a knot. She has a big mouth, set in grim determination, like a kid who is bartering with a parent for two scoops of ice- cream instead of one. She wears army camo jacket, over her overalls. Under her overalls she wears an aqua short-sleeve shirt. She has rainbow striped leggings tucked over her light-up sneakers with stars on them. She is that kid you want to please, or all hell breaks loose.

Her skin looks glossy, but if you were to reach out and touch her it would feel like there is a burning flame beneath her skin, she will feel warm like holding a cup of hot chocolate. And her smell, it is like warm cinnamon.

She is always rewarding to the kind-hearted, she is the peace bringer in fights. She is the glue that keeps you and your closest one together through the thick and thin. Her heart shines like a burning star.

She is as loud as the roar of a lion, as strong as thunder. If you listen, you will hear a low, deep, growl, like a lion before the roar. She makes you think of a chocolate mousse the lingering, rich, strong, taste but still sweet as it melts on your tongue.

She likes to be around ice-cream bars and cafes to harden relationships and bring people together. She spends time together at schools in the secret corners that only you and your best friend knows about. She is where-ever you feel closest with your friends and family. She is the burning flame that strengthens your relationships.

A wolf in sheep's clothing she is, do not betray her when she comes to you to test you. Or you will feel her wrath for eternity. She truly is the saying; 'Do not judge a book by its cover.'

You are free to leave links to your stories below.

Please don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this piece!

Comment below to tell me which emotion I should tackle next!

Thanks!! Love you guys!! Blessings 9!