Date 1 (Mika's POV)

(Mika's POV)

The moment I stepped into the room, all I could focus on was him.

He was beautiful...

His heavily gelled inky hair shined in the dim light of the room. His dark, emerald eyes encaptured mine, holding them like prisoners. They sparkled when our eyes met,- or maybe my eyes were just messing with me- glistening a bright green. However they looked hardened and distant with a tint of sadness mixed in it. 

That just made me curious about his twisted past haunting him from the shadows.

The waitress had something that I couldn't care less about; I was too busy looking at yuichiro to bother. Something about him mesmerized me. Hypnotized me. As if I was a cobra and he was the charmer. My master.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw the waitress awkwardly shuffle out the door, leaving me and yuichiro alone.

I walked -more like tried to walk without falling flat on my face- towards the charmer and extended my hand, introducing myself. He shook my hand gratefully, and introduced himself as well. During the whole 5 seconds of hand shaking, all I could think about was how soft and delicate his hand was. I wanted to keep shaking his hand but he pulled away, and I snapped out of my daydream.

He told me I could call him Yuu as it was his nickname but I declined and gave him a better one.

"Yuu-chan!"

I squealed, laughing slightly when his face turned a light shade of pink. He pouted and started protesting like a little kid. 

One of the most basic ways to get to know people is by teasing them.

"Yuu-chan~" I leaned over the table, whispering in his ear. I could see his muscles tense up, and I was quite shocked -and impressed- by his next move. He pulled lightly on my tie, forcing my face to be merely inches away from his, close enough to...

*Creak...*

The creaking of the door is what made us both jump back in shock and pull away from one another. The waitress from before was holding 2 plates of steaming curry, and after seeing both of us, she quickly served us and backed out of the room. I bet we both looked like a blushing mess which she thankfully took as a hint to leave.

I didn't want things to be so awkward after that brief moment of sexual tension between us so I started to blabber about something random, hoping to get to know him better.

The whole time we spoke, all I had on my mind was the fact that I needed to eliminate him by the end of our 3rd date. Now that was gonna be a real challenge.