first day at camp

It's your first day at camp. You volunteered to be a dorm leader. You did this because you didn't want to have a boring summer. Lately you've felt so alone so you thought volunteering will help out. you try to get to the camp area after fast as you can. You finally make it their. You walk in with your luggage. You walk up front and talk to the office staff and get your self set in. Right when you look around in the office you see a guy. You wonder who he is, when you can talk to him. You drop off you stuff in the cabin and get your bed ready.

You finally finish and get ready to walk around and get used to the area. You walk down a hall and try to take a turn but then you bump into someone. You make contact with there chest and take a step back. You realize what happens and apologies. You then hear his voice, its the guy from the office.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry!"

"Oh no it's all alright. Theirs no problem but next time look out, I don't want you to get hurt."

"What's your name?"

You ask hesitantly.

"It's rengoku, you can call me whatever you feel like though. What's yours?"

"It's y/n"

"that's a very fine name y/n! "

"thank you! I hope we meet again! "

"I hope so too"

you guys walk pass each other in different directions. Your almost finish with looking around when you run into a old friend. It's Mitsuri! But who is that next to her?

You walk closer and start a conversation with mitsuri.
"Hey y/n! I didn't expect seeing you here! "

"Yeah i decided to join to make my summer more entertaining."

"Well I'm glad you came! This is my friends uzui! "

"nice to meet you uzui I'm y/n."

"Nice to meet you too"

You can clearly notice that uzui hasn't taken his eyes off of you. But your not bothered by it. He does look very fit, all you can notice are his abs.

You and mitsuri finish your conversation.

"Well it's nice seeing you"

"Yes here too. See you around! "

You walk away but still feel like someone is staring at you. You can already tell it's uzui, But you don't mind it.
You head back to your dorm to just chill. Your about to walk in when you hear a familiar voice.

"Hey y/n! "

It's rengoku? You turn to see him walking your way.

"Hey rengoku funny seeing you here. "

"Yeah I didn't know you where a dorm leader for the girls? "

"Yeah I forgot to mention that earlier sorry! "

"It's alright, I'm the dorm leader for the boys over there. "

All the cabins are around a campfire. You notice rengoku's cabin across from yours.

"Oh well I guess we will be seeing each other a lot now! "

"Yea I guess so. "

You don't know what to say next and get nervous. 

"So do you wanna go hang out? I have nothing to do at the moment." He says looking at you.

"Yeah sure I was just going to chill in my room for the rest of the day. "

You go on a hike, you then find a rock to sit on. You and rengoku start introducing yourselves. You think this is the perfect time to get to know him more. You guys finish your conversation and walk back to your dorms. It's very cold at night and you forgot to bring you jacket. Rengoku notices your cold and takes his sweater off. He gives it to you.

"Here take it. "

"Are you sure? "

"Yes of course. "

You put his sweater on, it smells just like him. A few minutes pass and he walks you to your dorm.

"Well this is my spot. Want your sweater back? "

"No it's okay keep it I have plenty more! "

"Thank you rengoku! "

"No problem, goodnight! "

You walk inside your dorm and go right to bed. The campers are coming tomorrow so you want to be ready. You don't take the sweater off. You lay in bed, it smells like if he's with you. You barley met him, why would you already fall for him? You then fall asleep.