chapter 2

You wake up to the sound of your alarm. It takes you time to get up. You finally get up, you then head to the bathroom. You do your business in there and get ready. You get changed and wear a tank top and shorts. You put rengoku's sweater around your waist. You get ready to walk to the front of the office to greet the campers.

"Hey y/n! "

You look behind and see that it's mitsuri and uzui.

"Hey how are you guys doing? "

They start to walk towards you.

"Great we were just about to walk to the front of the office."

"I'm heading there right now."

"Great we can all walk together! "

You guys walk to the office and start chatting. You guys make it to the front of the office and see all the other dorm leaders. But rengoku isn't there, your confused. You come up with the conclusion that he missed his alarm.

"Hey I'll be right back, I think a friend of mine missed their alarm. "

"Are you talking about rengoku? "

"Yes."

"I'm surprised you guys met already. But yes please go get him! "

You can notice a look on uzuis face. You just ignore it. It's 8 in the morning so not that much people would have a bright face right now.

You head back to rengoku's dorm room. You knock but don't hear answer. You decide to head in, you see that the bed is empty. Regoku walks out the bathroom with only a towel on his waist. You guys make eye contact for a while. You Sprint outside and make you way back to the front of the office. You feel embarrassed of what you just did.

"Hey y/n! Is rengoku coming? "

"Yea Mhm.. "

"Are you okay? "

"Yeah totally! "

You  then calm down and talk to uzui and mitsuri while waiting for the campers to arrive.

Rengoku comes out the door. You feel nervous and anxious. He walks towards you guys.

"Hey you guys! "

"Hello" everyone says.

Rengoku makes conversation, you wonder if he forgot what happened. You try to ask him but right when you do the campers arrive. It starts to get loud and a crowd forms. You lose mitsuri and uzui in the crowd and your left with rengoku. He grabs your hand and leads you somewhere. Your confused but just follow. He ends up leading you to the entry table. You then find mitsuri and uzui there. You guys stop holding hands and walk towards them. You feel like your blushes but it seems like no one notices. Mitsuri explains to you what you have to do. She gives you a clip board with names on them. It has a total of 3 girls names. Mitsuri instructs you to call those names out and lead them to your dorm. You then go into the crowd and call out the kids names. Nezuko, kanao, aoi, those are the names. It didn't take long to find them. You introduce yourself to them and guide them to the cabin. You all walk in, they pick out their beds and put their stuff away. You take this as a time to get to know them. They all seem very sweet, you feel like it won't be difficult to look after them for a few months. You then take them outside to give them a tour. You look around and see rengoku. He has 3 campers with him.

"Hey rengoku! How's it going? "

It's going great I was just about to get the campers seetle down."

"Oh well I was just about to take mine on a tour."

"Oh well seems fun. I hope they enjoy it! "

"Me too. Well good luck with them. "

"Yeah you too! "

You walk back to your campers and take them on the tour. They are excited to train already. You head back to the dorms to get ready for the assembly. You all walk towards the campfire. You met rengoku there.

"Hey y/n."

"Oh hello rengoku! "

Before you guys get a chance to make conversation the speech starts to happen. You then go to sit by your group. Rengoku taps on your shoulder.

"Hey y/n come with me. "

Your confused why he is taking you away during the speech. You still get up and follow him. He leads you behind a cabin.

"What happened? "

"Oh nothing it's just that I've heard this speech so many times that I thought it wouldn't hurt to skip it this once. "

"Oh well then what's up?"

"Nothing I just wanted to take this at a opportunity to talk to you more... I hope you don't mind that? "

"No no it's totally alright! "

You guys sit next to each other on the ground and talk for while. Rengoku realizes the speech is about to end.

"It's best if we head back now. The speech is about to end. "

"Okay."

You guys head back and make you way to your groups. The speech ends and everyone head back to their cabins to get ready for dinner.

A few minutes pass and everyone is making their way to the dinning room. You meet rengoku, mitsuri, and uzui. You all sit down at a table and chat. You can take your eyes off rengoku but try not to make it obvious. Dinner ends and everyone heads back to their cabins to get ready for bed. There's no schedule for today so you decide to just chill in the cabin for the rest of the day. The campers agree and head back inside. They are telling you stories and the adventures they've been on. You listen and get to know them better. It's time to go to bed so everyone gets ready. Everyone says goodnight to each other. You lay in bed. Thinking about rengoku, you want to know him better. You want to be more than friends. But that's to quick, you have a few months so theres no need to rush it right now. You then shut your eyes and go to sleep.