BROKEN GLASSES

DOROTHY

It wasn't supposed to end this way, she thought.

But she couldn't escape it.

++Flashback++

'I ALREADY TOLD YOU, DARLING, NOT TO DO SOMETHING WHICH WILL MAKE YOU REGRET ' -he said while yelling.

'Jake I already applied for it and I am not stepping behind. I had enough of your drama.'-she said calmly 

'DRAMA!? Dorothy, is this seems like drama to you? I love you. why don't you understand? you are the only person in my life whom I can call mine. And you applied for a job for which you have to leave the country. what am I gonna do without you, Dorothy?

'Jake I love you too...But I have my priorities. This is the opportunity I was always looking for my whole life.

'Opportunity to do what? leaving your boyfriend and flying to another country? Is this the opportunity you were looking for?

'what are you trying to explain?'-Dorothy asked 

'You think I don't understand your little plot here? I've always knew how badly you want to be a slut.'

'Excuse me? A slut? Wtf are you talking about jake? And how dare u called me a slut? You know what i've had enough. We are done. I am leaving now.'

'No. You are not going and that's final.'

'Do not tell me what to do.'

'Yes i will tell you and you have to listen my words.'

'Or what jake? OR WHAT?'

'Don't make me do this dory.'

'DO WHAT?'

Jake slightly chuckles and started to move forward toward dorothy.

'Jake what are you trying to do? Jake? Jak......'

Flashback ends+++

'He was trying to strangle me but maybe by hearing my screaming my neighbors called the cops. He couldn't drag himself in this shit so I think he ran away or something.
  I was out of breath and couldn't hear a single thing the cops were asking me.

And then everything became dark and i can't recall anything about what happened after.'-Dorothy said.

The police officer was silent the whole time and was deeply engaged in writing statements of what she just said.

'Thank you. It will be enough for now. I think you should take rest as you have a flight in two days.
You must be stressed. We will try our best to find him but be careful, call us immediately if you think you are in a problem. Good night. '- The officer said while standing to exit the room.

After the officer exited the room dorothy sighed and ploped down to her pillow trying to  figure out how is she going to manage these things and move out from this circumstance as soon as possible.

The next day~

Dorothy came back to her apartment and tried to clean up the mess and started to pack for tomorrow's flight. While she was cleaning she repeatedly recalled all of the incidents that happened yesterday.

She kept reminding the fact that he can come back any time and he will.She tried to distract her mind and decided to take a walk as the weather was nice today.

While she was taking out trash to throw it away she felt like someone was watching her. She tried to ignore it and went outside to buy necessities she might need after moving out.

After 3 hours,she came back home with all of the items she needed. Although she had a nice walk and was feeling refreshed but the feeling of being watched was still there.it felt like someone was following her shadow.

someone was keeping tallies about her whereabouts. She decided to ignore it and slightly smiled thinking she was going to live the life she dreamed about her whole life.

Dorothy wanted to have her own bakery shop in the village where she grown up.

where her gramps and gram-ma took their last breath and lived their life fullest.Her grandparents were there for her when her very own mother left her for another man.

Her father died when she was 6months old.

Gramps and gram-ma were her lifeline. For higher studies she had to move out from there and had to leave her lovelies.

But there was always the longing for her sweet life before she moved from there.

So she packed her bags and left the house keys to her neighbor for the landlord to take it from her later..she booked a taxi and went to the airport..she completed all of her works and decided to head to the bathroom a little bit before the flight...

She did her work and when she was heading out from the bathroom someone suddenly grabbed her hands and pulled her to the staff changing room........

Hey guysss...I hope you are doing well and hope you liked this story...things will get more interesting and all..make sure to check out whenever I post 💕💕

Thank you for checking out lawv you💓