14

I saw Daphna but I act like I did not saw her.

She walked towards me but. I did not mind her. She acts like she is interested for the clothes of a 4-5 years old.

"Hi." She said waving at me. I can see from my peripheral vision that she is smiling. I heard her sighed.

"I hope you can give me a chance too tell you everything, Maggie." she said calmly. Pinapanatili ang distansiya saamin.

"You don't need to explain yourself to me, you already ruined us. Your explanation is not valued anymore." I said plainly looking deep in her eyes. I can saw the regret and the sadness.

"That's what i'm sorry for. I am guilty. Nagsisisi ako sa mga ginawa ko sa'yo noon and I want you to hear my explanation for that at least give me a chance, Maggie." She said almost begging.

"That was in the past now, Daphna. You can't take it back by a simple explanation." I said.

"Please." She begged wanting to touch me but she can't.

"Why not here. I am now giving you a chance, explain." She looked everywhere.

"T-There's a lot of people here we need some pri-."

"Don't talk to me about the privacy, Daphna. You ruin us in a public place and I want you too confess-- to explain in public place too." I said almost Sarcastically.

She bit her lips there's unshed tears. Why is she crying? Natatakot siyang mapahiya? Bakit parang ngayon pa siya nawalan ng kapal ng mukha?.

I sighed. I don't want to be rude but I also want to have a private talk with her. We grabbed a taxi and find a nearest coffee shop.

She's nervous she keep on pressing her lips.

"Uhm-- w-where can I start?." She asked me with her stuttering voice.

"The video." I said remembering the video she sent to me. I feel so betrayed and hurt. I avoided her guilty eyes.

"The video I s-sent to you was edited it was not true. Xinion and I, does not do that thing we're just friends. My S-sibling fabricated it. I am so frustrated because she take a video of me and.. And Xinion Sibling.... Xan-." She sighed biting her lips.

"I saw how Xinion is so in love with you. He always talks about you to me. That's how crazy in love he is too you. I already explain my side to him and all I am waiting for me to have peace in my mind, too talk to you about this and here is it. But I will never be peace again because of the traumatizing I did to you."

I bit my lips remembering the time Xinion and I was together.

"My sibling was too obsessed to let me be with Xinion while she is Xanther. I know you know him. It's true that I'm pregnant but not Xinion. I am too stress because of what my Sibling always say to me she is pushing me too Xinion. I am always guilty seeing you hurt. The baby I was carrying is Xanther daughter. I am hapy with him, but my Sibling-- s-she's being tested in Psychology. It hurts seeing her there. I don't want her to hurt my Daughter, My Husband Xanther, Xinion and You. I let her stay there and I know she is full in anger because of what I did. She thinks I abandoned her."

"But I was not. I am doing it for her. For her not to victim other again. I am sick playing her games and all I want is too end this game already."

"We never had a thing. Xinion always making sure-- He is making sure that we are just friends and not in relationship. He looks at me like I am his Sister." She smiled.

"He is too kind but my heart is for Xanther."

I keep on listening to her every words she's saying sinking trough my mind.

"I know you can't forgive me this fast but I just hope someday you can finally forgize me." She chuckled. " I know I don't deserve it. Xanther gave me the light. Tinulungan niya akong bumangon at patawarin ang sarili ko but I would never forgive myself for I have done to you."

"Y-You're also pregnant that time right? Is y-your baby okay? I am sorry for asking I should've not asked."

"He is very fine." I said remembering my baby.

"I saw you two in Cambridge. I- I know Joseph is not his Father." She bit her lips. I looked at her quickly.

"I- I. The first time I saw your Son. I know he is Xinion that is his son. I want to go there -- gusto ko kayong lapitan but Xanther stopped me." I can't believe what she is saying.

"We know he is Xinion son but after knowing it we kept our mouth shut. I am guilty, your son should have a completely family if I did not do that. Xinion must have not be prisoned his self. Xinion must be happy right now with the two of you."

"W-What prisoned?." Her eyes grew larger. Ang mga salitang iyon lang ang tumatak saakin. What she said froze me on spot.

"Omg." She said eyes widened covering her mouth. "I- I should've not said that."

"Tell me." She looked at me biting her lower lips.

"Xinion was prisoned for about 9 months." My eyes grew larger, its almost one year.

"What happened?." I asked.

"The project they made in states failed. He was scammed, the things they use is fake. He face a total discrimination-- He lost he's job, he lost the money the effort he made. That was the time the two of you break."

I knit my brows.

"But he said it was successful." She nodded but I was still confuse. How can that be happened? He is the best engineer!

"Yes it was successful, but a day later when they lit up the light a fire lit also in the building. Many people died and bruised. They throw hatred at Him."

I covered my mouth not knowing what to say.

"He was not found guilty. The another Co - Elctric Engineer do it but Xinion- he insist. He blamed his self for doing a bad work-- he knows he did not do it. Pero nanatili siya sa bilangguan because of y-you. If he just did not accept the work he should've celebrate your wedding but it all fucked up." I saw her crying.

"I am sorry nadala lang ako sa kwento." I gave her a bottled of water.

She stand up. My eyes widened in horror when she losses her balance.

I asked for help. We take her to the nearest hospital as soon as possible.

I saw her eyes opening so I pressed the key for the nurse to know.

"You're pregnant." I said checking her pulse rate .

"I am 5 weeks pregnant. Sorry, inabala pa kita. You should go, Just call Xanther for me." I looked at her annoyed.

"Shut up. I am a nurse, you know nothing." She pouted and obliged.

The ob-gyne entered and tell her everything she needed to know.