Chapter 13

Charlie's POV

"What?" I choke.

Louis is such a fucking bastard. He knew I didn't want my father to know about him. He knows he doesn't even want to speak to me. Because if he did, he would have called my cell. He has my number now. He could have told my father that he was just a worker calling in like last time. Or better yet.. he didn't have to call at all.

Why did he randomly decide to piss me off after a week, anyways?

Because he's Louis. Guy who loves to randomly piss me off.

"Who is Louis, Charlie?" My dad turns off the tv and looks directly at me. So does everyone who is currently in the room. Consisting of my fifteen year old cousin, Farah, Aunt Shayla, and Uncle Derek.

"He's a.. well he's uh.. he kinda is.." I stuggle to answer his question. I know he's gonna kill me if he finds out about Louis. And how I met Louis, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Liam. And for lying.

"Call him, Charlie," My dad demands "and put him on speaker."

"Seriously?" I ask in shock and somewhat horror. There is no telling what Louis would say over the phone. He would either cuss me out, say something that would get me screamed at, or anything to make me feel small.

My dad nods and waits for me to dial Louis. I was thinking about lying and saying I didn't have Louis' number but I don't know what Louis has told him so I don't want to risk lying.

I place my phone on the coffee table and it begins to ring. With each ring, I hope more and more for him not to answer.

"Hello?" He hums into the phone.

Shit.

"Louis..?" I shakily ask and I look back up at my father who is once again, looking at me sternly, so I look away.

"Hey Charlie, why'd you call?" He asks and I can already picture his wicked smile appear across his face.

"Because you called.. my father," I gulp. I'm trying so hard not to curse Louis out right now.

"Your co worker, Katie, flew into New York this morning and she asked for you to come visit her. She has already sent a cab to come pick you up so she called me to tell you that," Louis says into the phone.

Who the hell is Katie?

I don't mention his weird explaination in front of everyone. I'm trying to avoid questions involving Louis at the moment.

"Okay, bye."

I hang up the phone and smile at my father who has seemed to lighten up about the whole situation.

"Can I go?" I ask politely. I kinda enjoy this feeling of being right while my father is wrong.

He nods and turns the tv back on, not saying anything. He is so pissed right now. I kinda find it funny though.

---

I step out of the cab and in front of a pretty decent hotel. I find Louis leaning against the building smoking a cigarette, shirtless, and wearing a pair of adidas black basketball shorts. Anyways, I automatically get nervous. Why does he want me here? Should I run? I mean I knew he would be here but I still wasn't prepared for it.

"Bitcharlie," Louis nods his head at me. His rude ass nickname to me makes me feel some type of way.

"Assholouis," I respond swiftly.

"I give you credit for that one," Louis chuckles. This is weird. We legit hate each other but now he calls me over to make jokes?

"Why am I here?" I cut to the chase.

"Step inside," Louis invites me into the hotel, making me open the door myself. Rude ass.

I smile at the person at the desk before walking past them and following Louis' directions to his room.

Once we make it to his suite, he closes the door behind him and invites me to sit on the bed.

I notice his beer bottle on the nearby table and my heart begins to race. Did he invite me over to attempt using me again? Is he going to try and get me drunk? Is he going to make me feel like shit again? Is he going to beat me with the bottle?

"Why am I here, Louis?" I ask impatiently. I'm scared as hell right now and I don't want to be tortured.

"I need you to stay in here while I work," He tells me. What?

"Why do I need to stay here while you go to work?" I laugh as I ask.

"I'll just be over there," he points across the room "just stay in here and watch tv or something."

"When do you go to work?"

"Anytime I want. But I due have a deadline, which is wednsday."

"You work at your house?"

"Obviously."

"Don't give me a shitty attitude, Louis. I don't feel like dealing with it. Why am I really here? We agreed to never see each other ever again. And incase you forgot, we hate each other," I finally get the guts to say to Louis.

"Just stay in here, I'll explain everything later. And yes I do hate you very much but this process is complicated right now, so complicated that you were my last resort so just stay in here," Louis responds before walking across the room and grabbing a bunch of papers and pens and stuff from his dresser.

I have to admit, I did get hurt a little when I heard him saying that he hates me again. I hate people hating me.

I spot that spider crawling across the bed and I think carefully for a second before deciding whether or not to say something.

Actually fuck it I'm gonna murder that damn spider.

Grabbing Louis' bed pillow quickly, I start beating the crap out of the spider. Or atleast make an attempt at quietly killing an eight legged insect that I can't seem to avoid.

"Charlie, what are you doing?" Louis gives me a confused look and I'm already red.

"The spider.." I answer quietly.

Instead of responding, Louis rolls his small ocean blue eyes and turns back around to continue his work. I wonder what he's working on. Maybe I can ask? I mean, he almost had me murdered by my father to get down here so I think I'm intitled to just one question.

"What are you.."

Louis turns to look back at me and I stop midsentence. He looks so pissed off and annoyed. What did I do now?

"What?" I ask.

"I'm annoyed."

"Well obviously," I roll my eyes at him "what did I do?"

"You're not helping me," he looks me up and down "at all."

"I didn't know I was suppose to be helping?"

"Well you're not. But you gotta stop staring at me."

"Was I staring at you? Whoops."

I look away to make it seem like I was no longer paying attention before he can say something smart to me.

---

"Can I leave now?" I ask Louis as I finally stand to my feet after two hours.

He nods but doesn't look back.

"Okay uh bye," I say before heading toward the door.

"Bye, thanks for uh coming over. It wasn't my choice but thanks anyways," He attempts to be nice but still sounds rude as fuck.

But sadly, I accept that.

Louis is a confusing little one isnt he? Lol. This is a bit of a chilled out chapter and its a bit confusing but it was written late (i always write late bc my mind is usually in the writing mood at night when i can gather up my thoughts) and im gonna give you guys a quick idea of my updating scheduale. On weekdays, i will update between 4 pm-5 pm. On weekends I will update between 10 am-12 in the afternoon. Love you guys x
Btw, there is no katie for those of you that didnt catch that, Louis made katie up to get Charlie out of a bad situation.
Vote pls ! xx
-xlouissbeanie