Chapter 51

Charlie's POV

"Hello?" He picks up the phone with his heavy british accent.

"Hey uh.. is Niall still there?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?"

"Put him on the phone real quick."

"How do you have my number and not Niall's?"

"Louis texted me from your phone awhile ago. Now can I speak to Niall?"

Incase you haven't figured out, I am on the phone with Harry.

"Yeah yeah," he mumbles "give me a second."

I hear the shuffles of Harry standing to get Niall. Along with a loud thud and a cussed out speech.

"Louis!" Harry yells and my heart drops. I hope he isn't pulling a fast one and attempting to get me on the phone with Louis. He doesn't know we're fighting but I didn't ask to speak to Louis.

"Shut up!" Harry finishes and I release a breath before hearing Niall's voice boom through the phone.

"What's up, Charlotte?" He laughs.

"It's Charlie!"

"I know I know, what's up?"

"Uh I called about the bet.. I can't do it. I lost that bet the day after we made it."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you said as long as I can sleep in the same room as Louis, I slept on the couch later that night. It gave me a bad neck pain afterwards. I didn't want to be near him and I don't want to be near him now. So I give up."

Niall sighs through the phone.

"Where are you now?" He asks, his voice getting a bit more serious and calming from the laughter.

"Roaming around the city, thinking." I tell him as I take a view of my surroundings. This city is quite beautiful when my life isn't crashing and burning.

"What did Louis do?" Niall asks nosily.

"Alot. Too much for me to handle. I just can't stand him."

"Understand. You just can't understand him," Niall corrects and I roll my eyes at this 'understanding' crap.

"Basically," I agree while taking down my hair from it's ponytail and combing through it with my fingers "I gotta go, just called to tell you that."

"Are you coming back?" He asks.

"I'll decide."

"Okay bye."

We hang up the phone and I continue to roam around. Trying to think but the only thing on my mind is Louis. He is bad for me, but so right for me. I need him away from me but I also need him. What is up with him? He said he loves me, even in front of the boys, yet he doesn't want to date me? Maybe he just wanted to sleep with me.. but, he said he loved me even after we slept together. I need a break, this whole thing is one giant headache, I feel my head spinning.

"why would he d-do this.." I hear crying and sniffles a few feet away. I look over and see a short haired blonde with her face buried in her hands, crying.

I continue to walk. But, I can't help but wonder what's wrong.

"Hey.. uh.. you okay?" I turn and walk over to the bobbed blonde.

She looks up and her face is red and puffy. She is tear stained and shaky and her mascara has ran a marathon on her face.

She doesn't say anything, she just tears up and shakes her head before burying her face back in her hands. I sit beside her on the bench and pat her back gently just to calm her.

"Do you need to vent?" I ask her and give her a warming smile when she looks up.

"I lost everything because of him. He lost nothing because of m-me. He fooled me, I a-am his fool.." she sniffles "I have always feared rejection and that is all I feel around him."

I nod for her to continue. I would tell her my situation as well, but she needs this time for herself.

"I used to see the things I feared whenever I felt rejected by him. Just a lot of fear. I stopped seeing those things when the rejection no longer mattered, I just had him. The only thing I don't fear is his love, which he can not give me.."

This sounds awfully familiar. She used to see things when she felt his rejection.

"Do you see those things you fear anymore?" I ask her, trying to figure this out.

"No, no one else saw it but me. And I no longer see them because my fears are irrelevant when I have him. They were like weird hallusinations revolved around him.

Hallusinations.

"Yeah, don't be embarrassed. You're just seeing things that you fear and making everyone panic over your hallusinations. Nothing to worry about," Louis rolls his eyes.

"Don't get me involved in your weird ass hallusinations."

I had hallusinations! The spider!

Just another thing, revolved around him. Am I really that attached to Louis?

"If it helps, I'm going through the same thing.." I tell her and attempt to at least fake a smile.

"Guys are idiots.." she shakes her head "what's going on with you?"

"Let's go walk around the mall, we can both vent there."

Ok so now we know what the whole spider thing at the beginning of the story was all about lol. Comment what you want to see happen! Love you guys x
Vote please! x
-xlouissbeanie