Chapter 2: Massage

Hi Guys!!
Chapter 2 is here!
PS: May contain bad words ⛔️⛔️
♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️
Jeremy's POV
I laid down in Janessa's bed and she sit beside me.
This day is very tiring.
I've been helping Mum and Dad for 2 days, that's why I'm exhausted.
"Take your shirt off..." I took off my shirt off. I never know that Janessa knows how to massage.
"Okay...So, I'll start massaging you.." Janessa sat on my back and start massaging me.
Shit, I can feel her *toot*. I'm getting hard. She's wearing short short's that's why I can feel it.
"Hmmmmm...." I moaned. What the hell did I fucking moan??
"Hahahaha...Now I know that you liked how I massage." She have me a light kiss in my cheek.
She's so HOT🔥🔥 and Gorgeous💅💅
Well, I am adopted so Janessa is not my true sister.
"Janessa, thank you for doing my school work. I don't know how to thank you." I want to give her a gift of appreciation.
" No need brotha....I did your school work as a thank you for helping Mum and Dad....and because I also felt guilty. Hehehehe..." Whoo..I'm thankful that she didn't asked me to cook. I really suck at cooking.
"Well, If you also feel guilty, you can cook for me tomorrow. *evil laugh*" Oh-uh. I knew it! She would play games with me.
"Ahhh..You wanna play games with me Nessa?" Damn. She look so seductive. She's the girl that every boy would ask for.

She bites her lower lip, which makes her look more sexy....and seductive.
"What if I say 'Yes'?" Damn. She's making me Hard.
I made her lay down on her bed and I cornered her with my hands.
"You're wild today....uh..." Damn, I can feel my brother standing.
She just gave me a sexy glare.

Gosh!! I can't help it!!
I kissed her lips.

Janessa's POV
He kissed my lips. He looks like a hungry baby.
I can feel his hands on my waists going towards my body.
I'm getting wet!!
-----
After 5 minutes of kissing, we finally stopped and catch our breaths.
"I'm sorry, Janessa. I can't help it." He looks disappointed but I can see in his eyes that he's glad.
"I don't mind Jer. Besides, you are not the only guy who kissed me and touched my waist." I laughed and gave him a smack in the lips. My first kiss was my best friend and of course, he is a boy.
"I'm tired. Can I sleep here tonight? My room is a fucking mess." He's already have eye bags. I can't say no to this Hottie.
"Of course. Get some rest for a while. While I prepare Dinner." I know how to cook. Mum taught me how to.

"What am going to cook tonight? hmm." I really don't know what to cook. Today and yesterday was a very tiring day for them.
"Aha! I'm just going to cook Mum and Dad's favorite meal, Chicken Curry. I'm also going to cook Jeremy's favorite, Chicken Fillet." I want to serve them the foods that will make them happy and inspired.
🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔
Finally. After 1-2 hours of cooking, I can finally serve them on the table.
I was about to go to the stairs when I saw Mum and Dad going down the stairs.
"Hi Mum and Dad! Dinner is served. Haha. I just need to wake up Jeremy." Both of them smiled and gave me a kiss on my cheeks.
"Thank you so much Janessa. We are already hungry....and Tired." Mum gave Dad a death glare.Haha. I know what he mean.
"Max! What the hell! But, Janessa, Thank you so much for cooking dinner." Mum smiled at me. I smiled back and gave both of them a tight hug.

I went to the 3rd floor, where my room is, and went to my room.
I saw Jeremy taking he's shirt on.
"Jeremy, dinner is already served. Let's go. ☺️" He smiled at me and gave me a tight hug.
"Thank you...AGAIN. For cooking food tonight. I love you so much sissy." Damn. He's too cheesy.
"Yuck. You are so cheesy. But...I love you too, brotha." I love him but I don't know if this is sister love or anything. These past days, I feel butterflies on my stomache when he smiles to me and kisses me.
Well, I can totally say that I have a small crush on him.
"What are you thinking? Are you okay?" He looks so worried.
"I'm fine. Let's go down stairs." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Sorry guys. We can't wait to try all of these foods. They are so delicious Janessa!!" Mum complimented. I gave them a sweet smile.
"I'm gonna taste that Chicken Fillet." Jeremy went emmidietly to the table and tasted the Fillet.
"Yum! I wish I can cook like this... Hahahaha" Mum and Dad laughed at him.
💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧
Finally, I can already rest.
My hands are sore. I washed all the dishes.
There were no left overs, we ate everything I cooked.
Jeremy is sleeping here beside me.
Gosh! He looks like an Angel. I want to kiss those natural pinkish lips.
I touched his lips I kissed he's cheeks.

Tomorrow is another tiring day.
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👉👉👉👍👍👍👉👉👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
A/N: This chapter is short and boring. But, I hope you'll vote and be a fan. Please leave a comment. ☺️