4

As the female lead of the novel

, Baili Qingmiao appearance was almost impeccable. She was dressed in the long goose yellow uniform dress of the female disciples of Shangqing Sect. Her long hair, which was simply pulled up and tied into a bun with a common multicolored band, was adorned with fresh peach blossoms.The peach blossoms in her hair and the few loose strands of hair on the forehead gave her face a clean and refreshing look. She only wore a pair of light yellow beaded earrings, which made her face look young and beautiful.

Wen Renhe was attracted to Baili Qingmiao's divine light, so he didn't notice what the woman looked like at all. In the eyes of Yin Hanjiang, who was holding his sword, Baili Qingmiao, who dared to act hostile towards Wen Renhe, was already considered dead.

He Wenchao finally rushed upstairs. He and Baili Qingmiao had been together for more than ten years, so no matter how beautiful she was, he was already used to it. So after coming upstairs, his attention fell directly on Shu Yanyan. He spent some money to ask the waiter to invite a doctor to check the injuries caused by her fall, and then squatted beside Shu Yanyan's chair and said, "Lady Shu, rest assured, I will get justice for you!"

Shu Yanyan: "..."

No way! Was she the only one who found that this Baili Qingmiao was actually very beautiful? Were all three men here blind? What more, it was already clear that Baili Qingmiao had come to seek justice, why was He Wenchao so lively all of a sudden?

Despite all the doubts in her heart, Shu Yanyan, who was extremely ambitious, did not forget her mission – to seduce He Wenchao – so she reluctantly put her pale hand in his broad palm. Her eyes were full of affection as she said, "This little girl's life is thinner than a piece of paper. It already took three lifetimes of luck to meet Brother He today. Sister Baili, don't hold any grudges against others just because of me."

Even if you hold a grudge, you won't be able to beat them! Shu Yanyan muttered in her heart.

Baili Qingmiao was still young and was at Qi Foundation stage. He Wenchao, who was a bit older, was at the early Golden Core stage. Needless to say, Yin Hanjiang didn't even need to unsheathe his sword, he could kill these two junior members of Shangqing Sect with just one finger.

After listening to Shu Yanyan's words, Baili Qingmiao got angrier and felt remorseful. Today, He Wenchao was going to visit Lady Shu. He said that he and some of his sect's junior brothers met Lady Shu in a small town a few days ago and helped her. Although it was accidental, they should be responsible till the end. If they saved Lady Shu but failed to keep her safe till the end, this karma would be attributed to them and their heavenly tribulations would be harder in the future.

They were supposed to come much earlier, but due to Baili Qingmiao's jealousy, she had a quarrel with her elder martial brother about junior sister Liu, which delayed them until now. Elder martial brother was highly skilled, and he was much better than her in deducing the heavenly design. Maybe today he had been in a hurry because he vaguely felt that something was wrong. If only they had come earlier, then Lady Shu might not have.....

When the guilty Baili Qingmiao heard Shu Yanyan's pitiful words, she got even angrier. She stretched her arms and a windless silver ribbon that didn't match the color of her clothes appeared. This magic weapon, which reflected the mysterious frost of the moon, was crafted by her after establishing her Qi Foundation. It looked like a silver light shining in the moonlight, very beautiful.

"Junior Sister!" He Wenchao was deeply in love with Shu Yanyan, but he also cared for Baili Qingmiao as they had been together since childhood. Seeing that his younger martial sister used her soul-bound weapon, he was afraid his martial sister would get hurt, so he rushed in front of her. His long sword came out of its sheath and floated in the air, the tip pointing towards the two men.