Author's note

Hey,
Beautiful People❤️

Dedicated to my old man, my dad who was my partner to read, who always encouraged me to learn new things.

   ❤️

This book is an idea, imagination, thoughts and mixture of emotions of what I see, think and want to be

I have always been obsessed with  mysteries and decided to give a try to something mysterious similar to my imagination.

Let's END your FEAR -  is inspired by all the stories I have read, watched and thought. There is no fringe of plagiarism. Creating something UNIQUE via my story.

The plot and character's name, places set up for the story are mostly Asian ( India) since I am from India and it's better to write according to your knowledge of what you know.

Last and least Critics are welcome, it helps me to improvise so without hesitation leave me a text, NO, I won't feel bad and I won't take it in a wrong way. You guys need not worry about such thing. There is nothing bad to feel about getting a feedback irrespective of what it is.

---------Show some Love💕

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

______xx______

All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever©