Lake Como

Jennifer woke up to the sound of her phone ringing on the bedside table.

Jen's pov:

Jen: Hello? I say with a sleepy voice.

George: Heyy, okay so I was just wondering if you're still coming tomorrow?

Jen: Yes, yes I am.

George: Okay great! Then I'll let you go back to whatever you where doing.

Jen: Sleeping George, I was sleeping. I say yawning.

George: Haha, well you're not anymore. He says laughing.

George: Well we u soon then.

Jen: Byee. I say while hanging up and walking downstairs to feed my dogs.

I feed them and then make my way over to the fridge to get a green juice to drink while packing the last few things before my driver arrives.
I go up to my wardrobe and pick out the dress I'll be wearing at the party and a couple toilet necessities I forgot earlier. I pack them and then head back upstairs to take a quick shower, as I'm drying myself I pick out an outfit to wear. It's nothing fancy it's just a pair of jeans, a black shirt and a pair of boots.

When I'm all done I lock up and go out to my driver who just parked outside my gate.When I'm in the car I get a text from Courtney saying:

Court: When do they want to be feed?

Jen: You can feed the at the same time as yours but give Sophie her medicine at 3 please.

Then I see we're almost at the airport so I get ready and get my things together. When I open the door there are flashes everywhere and it's hard to see where I'm supposed to go but my bodyguard guides my through all the paparazzi and I make it to the security check.

On the airplane
The engineers start and I immediately hold on to the nearest thing witch is my bag. I put I down and turn of all of my electronics as we are just about to start.

When we're up in the air I take out my book and start reading as it's a very long flight. I end up falling asleep after a while and the turbulence wakes me up again.
"Gezz" I say quietly for myself. Even though I have my own privet cabin I still don't want people hearing me.

Italy
When we land in Milano I take my stuff and meat my bodyguard who helped me get through all the people starting at me while I was walking to my car. As soon as I'm inside I feel my phone buzzing.

George: Hey! Okay so I saw your text and I was just wondering if you have time to drive and pick up someone else who's also coming?

Jen: Sure! Where is it?

George: It's at a cafe in town called "Caffè Vergnano" so it should be close to where you are.

Jen: Okay, but who am I picking up?

George: Umm, Brad I hope that's fine.

Jen: Yes, sure! I was just wondering who to look for.

When we arrive to the cafe my driver kindly offers to walk out and get him so I don't have to be seen in public.
When the door opens I see the grin on his face and I immediately smile.

Jen: So you're here to huh?

Brad: Yea, I couldn't miss this.

Jen: So where are you staying?

Brad: Uhh, well I was supposed to say at a hotel but it was fully booked so I'm staying at his place.