Dinner

I finished up organizing my scripts for next weeks shoots and went back to my car to drive home after this stressful week.

Texting Brad

Jen: I thought we could get eat some enchiladas if you still like that kind of stuff?

10 minutes later

Brad: Ofc I still do!

Jen: Great I'll see later then!

I drove home for the studio in my black Range Rover. There is usually a lot of traffic but today it was lighter which made me get home earlier than expected which was great so I could take my time to get ready.

I took a long nice warm  shower and then I blew dried it for a while until it was getting to boring so I just left it like ur was. I picked out a simple outfit, a black dress, some tights and a pair of high black boots. I did some light makeup as it was just a casual dinner and nothing fancy.

I heard a car pull up which made me confused as Brad was supposed to get here in an hour.

Ding dong!

Jen: Hi!

Brad: Hey!

Jen: Come inside! You said you weren't gonna come for another hour, you liar! I said laughing.

Brad: Well I was bored so I decided to come earlier.

Jen: Well you'll have to help me with the food then.

Brad: I can do that.

We walked over to the kitchen where I already had prepared the food a bit, so all we really had to do was put them in the oven and set the table.

After a while when the enchiladas where ready went over and took them out of the oven. He helped get them to the table while I sat down on one of the chairs.

We started enjoying the food not really saying anything just enjoying each other's presence. We finished up and started getting everything of the table.

Jen: I'll just wash these, make yourself comfortable!

Brad: Sure you don't want any help?

Jen: No I'm good, you've done enough already!

I finished washing the dishes then I up to my bedroom to put on a comfy pair so pjs and take of my make up. I went back down to sit besides Brad in the sofa.

Jen: Are you always watching horror movies?

Brad: No, just when I'm with you.

Jen: Haha, very funny. Can't we watch someone else you know I hate this.

Brad: Common it's not that bad.

Jen: Fine I'll give it a try.

We watched the movie and I cuddled up besides Brad close and closer every time a scary scene came. He held my tight which made me feel so comfortable I completely forgot about the movie and just started dozing off in his arms.

Brad's pov:

I realized she fell asleep and turned off the movie. I put one of the blankets over her too keep her warm. As I was about to walk away to the chair 2 feet away I heard her mumble:
"Can't you stay it's getting cold?"

I went back to the sofa where she was laying and got down besides. She cuddled up still not being fully awake. I looked at her and remembered all those times about 15 years ago.

Why did I let her go?

I'm such an idiot!

God what did I do?!

She looked so peaceful sleeping in my arms and I miss the feeling of having her there. But we're just friends and I shouldn't get attached to her again.

I started to doze off and 5 minutes later I was asleep at the place I've missed for so many years.

This is a quite short chapter,
but I'll try writing more soon!
Hope you enjoy it! <3

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 27, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Brennifer - Once again जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें