𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 - title issue

╰┈➤ [𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HELLO LOVELIES,

I'm sorry for this rather inconvenient update already, but there's something that has been on my mind lately. It has bothered me for a rather long time already and I finally found the guts to address this issue. Without beating around the bush for to long, I just want to say that I really want to change the title! I feel like the title describes more what Ana thinks is the most important thing in her life and as many may have realised she doesn't include herself as important for herself. I don't want that to reflect on the title because Ana's journey is long from over. She still has so much to learn and to grow and I feel like the title only represents her toxic mindset—not that Ana is toxic with others, but she's toxic with herself. And I dislike the way it shows through the title!

I just thought that it would be important to share this with you because you are the readers and I don't want to confuse anyone should I find a new title and you suddenly don't know what's going on. I hope that you all understand the conflict I'm having and don't take it the wrong way. I just want this book to really show Ana's development in the right way and not leave any traces that could represent it in a wrong way.

And to all the people who feel some kind of connection to Ana or have felt similar in a similar situation: you're not alone! Don't give yourself up it's important that you also live a little and have fun! Not everything we do has to end with bad consequences.

(Also to all the others who face mental health problems, physical health problems, emotional problems and etc. It may not always seem like it, but our path isn't only one way. Most importantly, you're not alone! And if someone wants to rant or just talk without input—I am a great listener!)

Have a good read and take care of yourself,

—Celia <3