My Purple Dog Turned Out To Be Big

In the cultivation world, in the interior of the forest there is a nine-tailed black fox demon that is either male or male. He is over 1000 years old, his name is "Wei Wuxian."

During his life, he always lived alone but he was not lonely because he made friends with animals or wild animals that lived in this forest as well. Of course, Wei Wuxian as a fox demon, he understood the language of the beast or beast.

It was now evening, inside the nest, the nine-tailed black fox had just woken up from a nap and was stretching its body leisurely.

Suddenly, he felt something fall near the nest. Hearing that, he rushed out to check.

After he was outside, it turned out that what fell right in front of the nest was a large purple egg. This made the nine-tailed black fox very curious, so he continued to surround the large purple egg for who knows how many times. Finally, he chose to lift the egg to bring it into the nest.

Arriving, in the nest.
He also put the big purple egg and suddenly how shocked, because the egg cracked! Which means the big purple egg will hatch. Suddenly, it made the nine-tailed fox very interested and paying close attention.

CRACKS!

The sound of an egg breaking was heard.

After the eggs managed to break and hatch. What the nine-tailed black fox could see was a purple-haired dog that was so adorable! Which is male or male. Which is approximately 5 (five) years old.

Wei Wuxian: "Wh-who are you or your name?" he asked surprised.

The little boy who was still in the egg replied, "I...my name is Jiang Cheng." He said doubtfully.

Wei Wuxian: "Wow!, so your name is Jiang Cheng. Good name. Then, from now on, call me "Gege." I'll be "your gege." He said squealing happily.

Little Jiang Cheng heard that and nodded enthusiastically.

Jiang Cheng: "Em!, Gege..!" He said nodding enthusiastically.

Starting from that day, Wei Wuxian as a nine-tailed black fox took care, raised and taught whatever he knew to the purple-haired dog named "Jiang Cheng" who he considered his own little brother.

They seem to be having fun in simple ways, such as hunting, playing chase, swimming, practicing cultivation and meditation, and so on.

Just like now, the nine-tailed black fox Wei Wuxian and the purple-haired dog Jiang Cheng were playing catch-up.

Jiang Cheng: "Gege..., arrest me!" he shouted while laughing and running.

Wei Wuxian:"Humph!,Jiang Cheng..., just watch out...,This Gege will catch you!" He said laughing.

Wei Wuxian's nine-tailed fox continued to chase Jiang Cheng's purple dog demon.

Jiang Cheng: "Gege, I am here, here! Not there, wlek!" He said while sticking out his tongue and laughing.

Wei Wuxian's nine tailed black fox continued to chase.

Jiang Cheng: "Ge..., Xian Gege..., here, here! Not there." He said laughing.

Wei Wuxian: "You just watch out!" He said angrily.

After that, Wei Wuxian's nine-tailed black fox continued to chase Jiang Cheng's purple-haired dog demon until he was caught.

Meanwhile, on the other day.
Currently, the nine-tailed black fox Wei Wuxian and the purple-haired dog demon Jiang Cheng were in the river. They get ready to swim.

As time went on, Jiang Cheng's purple-haired dog demon continued to grow.

Wei Wuxian:"Let's start swimming!" Invite him with joy and enthusiasm.