Another day in my life without you

Hi everyone.... I have made some changes at character sketch so check it out before you all starts to read the story so that there is no confusion... One more information...
I won't give the outfit for the kids since I couldn't get their pictures according to my story... So pls imagine any dress related to the situation......
Ps: the kids know Aarushi is the name Prachi uses for her job...
And I will use both Aarushi and Prachi for Prachi...

Third person POV
We can see a lady opening curtain and is trying to wake up two kids..

Lady: Babies, good morning... Wake up its time for both of you to get ready to school...

Kid 1: 2 minutes plss

Kid 2: No mom, 10 minutes plss

Lady: Are you guys going to wake up or shall I call Bhaiya...

The lady's face is revealed:

Sahana

Kid 1 is Kairav and Kid 2 is Ananya
( How many of you expect Prachi)

Sahana: Ananya go to your daddy... He is in the room... Pihu was already got ready when I saw her in hall... She must be waiting for both of you in the hall....So wake up... See it's getting late already...

Ananya: Good morning Mom, I am going to daddy....

Kairav: Good morning Bua..

They left the room...

Sahana smiled at her daughter who never forget to remind her sister whom she never saw for 10 years... No matter what her heart knew she is somewhere happy without any dhamakas... She still wants to know why Prachi had left without talking with her... A letter could never give peace... Maybe Prachi knew Sahana will not let her to go....
She went out after cleaning the room to check on her daughter and her husband....

At hall:

Pihu was ready for school when she saw the time... It showed 7.30am..... She went to the last room in the mansion... She entered the room and was waking a man who had slept at the couch with a picture...
He was no one other than Ranbir.... The picture was Prachi's....
The picture was