Chapter forteen

"Sorry won't change anything"
*

Dream was sit on a couch next to the other as they looked at Nightmare arguing with his own son, Dream hated that but they couldn't do anything but just watching as their friends were next to them.
Horror sat next to Dream, he looked at them and smiled. He gave them a bottle of their favorite drink, cold water with à bunch of lemon cutted small to fit in the bottle.
"Thank you Horror, that's really nice of you to give me that." Dream smirked back as they opened the bottle and started drinking, after finishing drinking they closed it and hold it in their hands for later when they'll be thirsty.

Horror shocked his head as a "you're welcome." He was pretty quiet since awhile, maybe he was uspet that Dream never talked to him about their relationship and their son, but he preferred to stay quiet about it for a moment.
Dream knew that Horror wanted to talk, so they pass their hand in front of his head and said.

"Hey Horror, do you want to go in the kitchen with me ? I'll do some tea for us." Dream started walking away as he turn their back to see Horror following them, he couldn't say no to a snack and Dream's delicious tea. They usually did their tea with cinnamon and plants that they mixed with other flavour like honey or agave nectar.

Dream took two cup of glass in a closet filled with a bunch of package of cereals and of white plate made of porcelain. They started preparing the tea by crushing plants, then they put it in a small bag which they put in the cup accompanied by a lemon already cut. Horror looked at them doing it with admiration as he was excited to be able to taste it once again.

"So Dream, you didn't make me come just for you tea, right ?" Dream looked back, stopping preparing their tea to look at Horror with a smirk on their face despite the fact that their were stressed.

"Yes you are right, even tough it's been awhile since I did tea for myself and the other, I didn't came here with only for that." Horror asked them what was happening, Dream told him that they saw him upset and wanted to know what was up with him, he giggled.

"Well to be honest, I'm pretty upset about the fact that you never told me about your child, I don't care that much with who you did it but I've could have been an uncle this whole time." Horror calmed down after he met Dream, he still was violent and cutted arms in his free time but, after he moved out from his Au after everyone died and Frisk leaved he felt alone in his own world and he had nothing to kill nor to play with.

Dream giggled as they answered : "Ha yes sorry Horror you could have been an uncle but I wasn't ready to tell you about him." They putted tea in the little cups and gave one to Horror, it is hot and smells like cinnamon and grass, somewhat. He had drinking it but burned his tongue with it, Horror was fake crying while Dream was laughing at him in a kind way.

"Be careful, you know that it's really hot I've made it some second ago. Where you that thirsty ?" Horror put the cup on the table as he looked at someone who walked in confidently, they sat on a red chair, Dream looked back and saw Nightmare with injuries. For once he was really calm and didn't say anything, he just looked at Dream to have their attention, Horror walked away with his burning cup in his hands.

Dream asked to Nightmare if he needed something and his answer was a a brief no, Dream walked to Nightmare and handed him a cup, that surprisingly was his favourite drink after light coffee from Ccino old shop that closed after Nightmare's last visit.

"Do you need something Night ?" Dream asked as they completely forgot about the fight from ten minutes ago. Nightmare shocked his head, not wanting to talk about it, he drank his tea as he looked at Dream who sat in front of him, they crossed their arms, holding their heads with their hands.

"Do I need like I need something ?" It was silent for a second but then Nightmare continue.
"Okay well, yes I do need your...help." he murmured the last word as he hoped Dream didn't hear him but it was clear in their ears, they didn't want to make him upset so Dream acted like they didn't hear what he said and waited for him to ask them out.

Dream didn't had to wait much longer, Nightmare took a deep breath, drank his tea and asked Dream if they could follow him, he got up and took Dream hand, he didn't wait for their answer and was already gone.

"Where are we going ?" Dream asked as they looked at the group of boys on the couch.

"Shut up and follow me." Dream blinked as they were still confused.

*

"I think.. I think I just understand."

Horror murmured as he looked at the group hesitating to talk, Killer looked at him confused about what he was talking about

"What do you mean man ?" He asked back.

"Dream and Nightmare relationship, you guys don't see that they are acting weird ?" Ink rolled his eyes as he sit on the couch next to them.

"It's been years that they are like this, it didn't change and you are dumb for not realising it better." Ink treated them as he looked amused to Horror who was pissed off by this dude, Nightmare could still feel his negativity and it wasn't a good idea to start a fight under his roof.

Killer took his knife of his pocket and pointed it under Ink's neck, if Horror couldn't fight, Killer would without any fear. "Don't you dare calling us stupid for something like this Ink, we are nice to let you alive for now but I swear if I meet you far from Nightmare's castle I'm gonna break all your bones and eat you alive." Horror wasn't the cannibal of the group for once.

Ink rolled his eyes. "Okay well I'll give you some information about those two, only if you take that dirty knife away.
I'm sure it's gonna interest you anyway."

He throw it against the wall, which now had a new crack for all the times Killer got angry or upset.

"Talk then, what's happening between them ?"
Ink looked at his scarf, he wrote with black marker on it to remember important thing he had to tell in the future and today was a day that he was somewhat happy to have written everything on it, even his birthday.

"I'll tell you, only if I get something back."