𝖈𝖔𝖉𝖊 𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊: 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖎𝖉

Y/n woke up more tired than the day before

Y/n woke up more tired than the day before. Her body was nearly glued to the mattress. But she forced herself up. It nearly been a week since school had started back up again but no matter how many times she plays hero, she could never get used to the lack of sleep she always have. Her apartment was small with one room then across it was a small hallway with a bathroom. She had a kitchen and living room that connected each other. There was merely a little island counter that just separated the two.

Her room had black curtains with cat shaped patterns. Her bed had a black duvet that was normally tucked in nicely with matching purple pillows. Her room was a dark gray and her furniture was black like her curtains. She also had a small closet that was open all the time. Some cut up newspapers on a bulletin board that hang near her shelves with a large detailed blueprint was hanged. She had a shelf full of books and old newspapers with boxes on the very top. Most papers and books were scattered around her black desk. Her notebooks opened but flutter from the heater and her pens rolling off the desk. She only had one picture near her nightstand, one of her and her parents. Her lamp was a shape of a black saber from 'Star Wars' that barely lit the room.

Y/n had slipped out of bed, ruffling her messy hair. She yawned tiredly and reached for her closet. Those boys she met at school were painfully annoying to her and seem to talk non stop. Just thinking about them cause her another headache. It was like it was their mission to bother her, especially the red head. Namjoon wasn't as bad when he was quiet and not flirting with her, out of the two he was the one who care for his education and seem to tolerable. Rather Hoseok was more lay back and rarely ever looked at the board. Also he talked to her nonstop.

"Stupid happy goers. They just don't stop, do they?" Y/n scoffed at herself. She grabbed a black turtleneck and black leather shorts from her closet and threw it on the bed. Then she grabbed a black coat and threw that on the bed. She then undress herself and putting on the clothes she picked out. She then grabbed her coat and walked out of her room. She threw her coat on her couch and went to the bathroom. She cleaned herself up and fixed her hair into a low ponytail. She stared at herself in the mirror with thin lips.

"Guess it's time to cut my hair if it's this long." Y/n said with a heavy sigh then walked out of the bathroom and walked to her kitchen. She search through the cabinets before finding what she needed. She grabbed the box and kneel down to a bowl on the floor. She poured the food into the bowl then standing up.

"Pearl! Baby, the foods ready!" Y/n shouted. She place the box on the counter before grabbing a water bottle in the fridge. She open the water and poured it in the water bowl that was further away from the food bowl. Just minutes later a dark black cat strolled right in. She flickered her black tail and blinked her green eyes. She sat down near her feet, rubbing her head against her calf. Y/n kneel down and picked her up.

"Morning baby. Breakfast is here." She cooed, placing a kiss on her head.

"Let's watch the news shall we? Let's see how our family is doing." Y/n set her down and walked over towards her TV, grabbing the remote and turning it on. The news muttered to life while Y/n walked back to the kitchen. The cat started eating her food while Y/n begin to search for her own. She grabbed another bowl and poured cereal into it. Then she grabbed milk and poured it in her bowl. She lean against the counter, lazily watching the news as it muttered.