PROLOGUE

I glared at Peterson as he rubs off the makeup covering the bite marks and hickies on my neck that he had been the cause of.

"Don't cover my bite marks. If you do, I might have to add something more obvious." His soft lips brush against my ear. I can't help but shiver at his touch. It wasn't intentional. But he seemed to always know how to get a reaction out of me. He loved it. How reactive I was with him. Especially when he kissed down my neck. He could get whatever he wanted if he kept this up.

Looking at the hallway to see people staring at the position he currently put me in. Peterson's head in my neck while he keeps my body trapped between him and the lockers.

"People are staring." I tell him, my voice barely a whisper. My eyes frantically looking around at the crowd that had gathered,

"Good, people should know that you're mine." He presses his lips to my neck. Sucking on the spot he had found that made me weak. Surely creating a new purple mark.

"Asshole." I hiss out at him, not really meaning it. But saying it out of spite. Trying my best to keep from whimpering. The next he does is run his tongue along my collar bone. Leaving a trail of saliva on the way.

This time I do indeed whimper at his actions. Peterson smirks against the exposed flesh, he assaults with his mouth. Placing a kiss on my jawline, his lips linger there for a moment before pulling back. Looking deeply into my eyes. That have a mixture of passion and love in them.

"God, you are so fucking hot right now." He growls at me, lowly. Teeth clenched. Looking back into his eyes. I bite down on my lower lip. Suddenly, I have an idea. A mischievous smile crosses my face. Hand moving to his lower back pulling him closer to my body.

Feeling his still growing erection. I brush over it. Smirking when doing so. Seeing his eyes squeeze tightly shut to keep from making any noises. Removing my hand from his back and leaning back to the locker. Putting distance between us.

Not much distance. But still distance. Peterson opens his eyes after getting his breathing in control. He glares down at me for teasing him. I can only smile at him innocently. Standing on my tip toes and give his lips a quick peck.

"I'll see you after class, bad boy." I wink. Releasing myself from his grip. Then I walked down the hallway, swaying my hips more then they already do on purpose.

I can feel Peterson watching me as I walk away from him. Turning over to him to look a him one last time, I hear him say.

"The things that girl does to me." He mumbles shaking his head as he fixes his pants. But travels to the men's restroom, obviously going to fix his problem.

I smiled in triumph. I, Alice Williams just gave the big bad boy a boner. And left him hanging there to deal with it himself. As I sat through class, my mind was elsewhere. Well specifically on Peterson Davis.

The bad boy.

My bad boy.

~~~
Don't forget to

Vote
Comment
Share
& Maybe even follow me

It always helps.

And the next chapter will come soon. < 3

-S. R.

(570 words)