Chapter 1 - Eri/Erasermic

Eraserhead and Present Mic were having a normal day patrolling when they suddenly got a phone call from Eris school.

"Aizawa, your kids' school is on fire, you should hurry!"

As soon as they heard that they both sprinted towards Eris school.

"GO FUCKING FASTER BITCH!" Hizashi screamed, accidentally activating his quirk.

- With Eri -

Eri was minding her own business thank you very much but of course the universe had to disturb her peace and quietness because somehow her school is burning.

Can people commit a crime arson in other places, why a frickin school for seven years old.

"All the students should evacuate immediately!" the building's speakers repeated.

But class 1-C (Eris class) wouldn't budge, sure they shouldn't stay but in this case it was different for them because their teacher is trapped under a piece of the building.

They were standing in the classroom waiting for help, some of them crowding Eri accidently.

When her dads arrived they were standing outside watching while screaming and crying they tried to jump in for the rescue but the police are holding them back it being 'too risky'.

In another place a raven scarred vigilante-villain is sitting on his old worn out couch watching the news from a broken tv.

"(School name) is burning... bla bla bla.... we don't know why ...bla bla bla.. but we will catch the culprit! ... blah blah blah.. pro heroes are at the scene including the number one pro hero Endeavor!"

Dabis eyes widened watching the screen with wide eyes are they fucking stupid why are they just standing there are children there for fuck sake!

He quickly got up and sprinted towards the old apartment door, opening it and not caring to slam it shut after focusing on the children. He tried his best not to fall down the stairs in his rush till he got out on the streets still running.

- when Dabi arrived -

The raven is now standing outside of the school past the police since they didn't notice him to focus on a plan and calming down all the parents.

He rushed to open the door that led to the school stepping inside. What he did not expect was that a cop actually noticed him and followed him standing in front of him not noticing who he is.

"Stop right there, it's dangerous, let the professionals handle this!"

Dabi pushed him aside telling him to mind his own business. But people began screaming at him for being foolish and getting away right now but Dabi simply did not care there are fucking kids he loves kids. They are so innocent and pure unlike him.

As the scarred vigilante went in the door ignoring them, Hizashi and Aizawa were watching, silently thanking him.

Running through the corridors Dabi searched for class 1-C according to the news that was the only class that had not evacuated.

He suddenly stops in front of a class door with a mini board on the side saying 'class 1-C' he knocks on the door saying "Hey! Get back from the door, I'm coming to help you, ok!?" He waited till heard a bunch of 'yes's before opening the door.

Everyone was staring at him like he was some goddamn animal but he couldn't really blame them. They probably expected a hero or an officer not a burn victim.

He then took notice of his surroundings; there was a teacher under a broken ceiling seeming to be struggling to get free.

"Well fu-" Dabi stopped half-way realizing there are still children around him. He stops to look at them gathering their attention as he says.