Chapter 2 - All might & Gran torino & Tsukauchi

Imagine the number one hero, his past mentor, and a great famous detective with a truth quirk sitting around a table with coffee mugs because they couldn't solve one case. Well that is what is happening right now.

Let me brief you in:

All might was saving innocent civilians when a rescued family told him that they had a missing member of the family that he had failed to save.

All might felt all colors fade from his face, making it pale as he apologized to the family deeply and promised them that he would find the missing member.

Imagine his sorrow when he got no lead on Ai Haibara - the missing girl - even after asking the best investigators he knows.

"We need someone who knows more about the underground - someone who is apart of it - " Gran torino said

"Are you crazy!? we can't just have a villain or a gang member help us without expecting favors or betrayal." Tsukauchi interrupted the plan.

"We don't have a choice, I promised them." All might sighed heavily.

They discussed the matter for a little while before finally agreeing to get help from a criminal. The rules were simple; help us get money, we don't arrest you just then. That's all they could offer for a criminal.

"Soooo how do we exactly get help from someone, we can't just go up to criminals and be like 'hey wanna help?'" Tsukauchi wondered

Everyone was silent for a bit before Gran Torino interrupted the silence. "We can ask an underground hero for a list of villains that wouldn't exactly kill us and be for a little help."

"Yeah but which one?" The detective asked.

Silence fell on the room again.

"We can ask Eraserhead, he works at UA with me and he is a pretty good one if you ask me." The blonde one answered.

"I worked with him in a few cases and I must agree he is good for a sleepy hero." Tsukauchi agreed.

"Let's do this tomorrow it's midnight. A Hero and detective need their beauty sleep."

- Next day -

All might got up early that day to finish hero work and reports before heading to the police station where they are having the investigation.

"Good morning Toshinori, coffee?" The detective asked, greeting him.

"Yes please, one sugar cube along if that's alright." All might answered.

The raven and blondie sat in the investigation room pulling out all the paperwork they had done and all the important files.

"Shouldn't we call Aizawa already?" Tsuckauchi questioned.

Toshinori stopped for a second thinking about it before answering. "We should wait for Gran Torino before calling. He is also an important part of the investigation."

The detective nodded, seeming to agree.

The two of them started working more on the case waiting for their third partner, it didn't take long before he appeared and they got ready for the call.

They all agreed on All might making the call for the fellow hero and teacher as they have worked together with children. He picked up his phone unlocking it before hitting the dial on the underground heroes number.

It rang a few times before someone picked it up and a tired voice was heard through the phone. "For God's sake tell me this isn't about Midoriya or so help me."