boogie bears

¨It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts...it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS!!¨

Xie Lian kept screaming and crying with no control over himself, he stroke the bed sheets and clenched his teeth as tears dropped from his face. Apparently, Xie Lian was giving birth to 6 babies. He felt like he was getting stabbed by a hundred swords nonstop, the pain was real.

Jun Wu stood there, as he saw and heard Xie Lian's suffering, he kept glaring at him as if he was a psychopath. 

Jun wu scoffed: hm, Xie Lian you need to calm down, it's not that painful.¨

Xie Lian was so upset from what he had just said yet he did not respond, all he could focus on was the babies lives. What was even more stressful for him was that Hua Cheng was not there to help him. Instead, he had been filming TikToks to post on social media, he was so obsessed with TikTok that he had forgotten about his own beloved completely.

A few hours had passed and right after, it was complete silence, all you could hear was the babies who were crying.

Xie Lian was so tired after all the pushing and the pain, he didn't know whether to laugh or cry this time.

Berry benson went undercover as jun wu just to humiliate Xie Lian for fun.

Hua cheng is in his famous era.

NOTE: Yall I wanna make a pt.2