Chapter 1: Dorms..

You ran out your room still sorting out your tie. Your hair was a mess and your shirt was untucked. You went into class and sat in your seat. Izuku looked behind him and helped you with your tie and giggled. 

You sighed and laughed as you looked at Izuku and leant back in you chair listening to Aizawa.

Aizawa got interrupted by an E-mail by Nezu. His eyes widened and he sighed. He looked at the class and started speaking.

"I just got told that we have to change our dorms.. All of  you are going to be in a pair of 3. Now before you go mad because you didn't get  partnered    with your bestie i didn't make up your partners Nezu did."

He read out the list out loud until he ended with 
"Y/N, Bakugou and Midoryia will be partners. Now Bakugou don't you dare start throwing a tantrum because your with problem child. Y/N please keep an eye on them two so they don't start fighting"

You nodded and Smiled. Bakugou was mad. 

(Why do i have to share a dorm with Deku!? Y/N isnt that bad but Deku always ruins it!!)

Bakugou thought while he clicked his pen. 

Izuku gulped and payed attention to Aizawa. You  took notes while the lesson went on.

'RING RING

The bell went and everyone got up for Break. Aizawa dismissed you guys and You walked to the cafeteria and you felt a sudden tug on your tie. 

It was Denki with a mischievous grin on his face. He messed up your tie and you laughed while you chassed him.  You caught up with him but Denki tripped over his lace and  you fell as well.

You laughed and got up. You backed away until you bumped into something. You turned around and it was Bakugou with his water bottle  in hand. 

You burst into laughing for no reason and Bakugou got mad. 

"TF YOU LAUGHING AT EXTRA!?" Bakugou yelled while you laughed even harder. 

Deku came up behind Bakugou and he looked at you and giggled 

"What is he laughing at?"

"IDFK BUT ITS PISSING ME OFF!" 

Denki grabbed your sleeve and walked over to Mina, Sero, and Kiri.  You stopped laughing and looked at them. 

You spent your break with them and you soon went back to class. 

<Time skip>

The bell rung once again and Aizawa dismissed you all again. You walked to dorm 505 and opened the door.