Chapter 6: Don't do it!

An hour passed and sudden bangs occurred on the bulletproof door.  You narrowed you eyebrows and Bakugou put an arm in front of you stopping you from walking any closer to the door. 

  "I knew this would happen" You said while clenching your fist together and looking down. 

Kirishma looked at you and sighed. " Your not the only one, but as Izuku said We can take them down."

Your eyes widened and you looked at the door getting more dints in it as you speak. Bakugou knew that look from past training and he shook his head.

You looked at him and moved his hand away. He grabbed your arm and he saw the door break down. You saw Izuku fighting villains in the Background and you pulled Bakugou hand away from your arm and ran to Izuku. 

"Y/N NO!!" 

That caught Izuku's attention and he looked at you running to him. You could see the villain going to hit him but you jumped high and kicked him in his head. 

Izuku held your shoulders and asked "What are you doing Y/N!?!?" 

You looked down and noticed a pair for legs running towards Izuku.

"PROTECTING YOU!" You ran out of Izuku's Grip and attacked the villain while using your quirk.

You fought until it was 23 v 3. The villains surrendered and got put in prison.

Izuku and Bakugou hugged you and Aizawa bandaged everyone's wounds up and you all went to the mini-bus