Chapter 3: Wake up sleepy head

Izuku's alarm went off at 7:00AM. He turned his alarm off and he shook you lightly.

You started opening your eyes to see Izuku's warm smile.

"I could get used to this.."

You murmured. You got up and rubbed your eyes and looked away while Izuku started to get changed.

Bakugou walked in and blushed.

"WTF DEKU!?"

"Kachann!  This is my dorm as well you know!!"

You sighed and got up and pushed Bakugou out of the dorm. You tried to keep your eyes of Izuku's body and closed the door. 

"Mines longer then his!" 

You was confused but then it hit you.

"Katsuki!  You cannot say stuff like that!"

"Why not!? I'm just saying!"

You guys heard Izuku say he is dressed and you opened the door.

You sighed and got out your uniform and started to get dressed.

Izuku and Bakugou looked away and you carried on getting changed.

When you where finished you tied your tie and brushed your hair. 

"Hey urm Y/N? I said i would help you with your Chemistry Revision didn't i?" 

You nodded and smiled. Izuku took your hand and went out of the dorm room. His hands where soft, his scars where still healing and his hand was gentler than Bakugou's . You rubbed his scars with your thumb and smiled.

He took you down to the kitchen where he already had his books ready. He sat down next to you and started reading the books. 

The clock struck 8:30AM and Izuku put his books away and both of you walked to class together.

You walked into your classroom and sat down. 

Izuku picked up his pen and started writing his name down on his test. 

20 minutes passed and you could see Izuku was struggling on a question. You tapped him on his shoulder and asked him what question he was stuck on.

Aizawa went out of the room and you wanted to return a favour. You helped him with the answer and you put your eyes back on your own page as Aizawa walked into the room. 

'RING RING'

  The bell rung and it was break time. You got up and Izuku grabbed your arm. 
"Hey Y/N could you hang around with me, Uaraka, Tsu, Iida and Todoroki?"

You nodded and the Dekusquad followed. You went outside because your next lesson was training. You sat down and Todoroki sat with you. 

"Hey Todo, how are you?"

Todoroki looked at you and replied "I am okay what about you?"

"I'm good, Thanks for askin'!"

Todoroki smiled slightly and you smiled back as you looked at Izuku while blushing a slight.

Uaraka caught you staring and ran over to you.

"Ooo someone got a crush?? "

Your eyes widened and you looked away

"Maybe.. i don't know! After he held my hand this morning i had this fuzzy feeling in my stomach when i was around him!"

Uaraka smiled and said "I felt like that when i was around Tsu and look at us now!"

You smiled and sighed "I'm still not sure but thanks  for the advice" 

You both smiled and Uaraka grabbed your arm and ran over to Izuku and the rest.