Work. .𝟏

Quackity Pov:

It's Endless. The cycles, Everything.
Everyone comes and goes; nobody stays for long. Only til they get what they need.
I stand at the window viewing all of Las Nevadas, I built this from the ground up and yet I still feel incomplete.

Work, work, work, I sign contracts, I write posters and magazines and shit to advertise my country!
I hope everyday that maybe they will fucking care and be impressed and not ignore me anymore.

But honestly, I don't need their sorry words anymore.
I throw their rings as far as I can from the watch towers balcony.
Tears running down my face, Atleast I can fucking sober up and forget about them without that constant reminder.

I walk back to my office, I wipe my tears away before I pass by Fundy;
Fundies a great guy, Hes really nice. I feel like I don't deserve him and that hes here in my country helping me.
He accidentally called me Dad once, I feel bad for this poor kid.
Deprived of a mother and a father and sees me as a father now, I don't deserve this kind of love.

I still feel incomplete, days go on and I plan out more buildings to make Las Nevadas look nicer, I was thinking of changing the name but I dont think that would do much.
Fundy helped me plan an opening campaign, Many people signed and sent condolences for the building of Las Nevadas.

By now the main building is done, and many others are too, Fundy helped me find some others to help out with the residency and such. I let them stay at the residency place if they don't have a place for free.

I had posted a flier about the smp, simply stating "Help wanted; Return to Quackity Of Las Nevadas Or Fundy, and await an interview!" Honestly it was really simple, you had to show what you could do and state what you could do and write your name.
You'd be paid fairly for how long you worked,  and so on. It was a pretty fair trade honestly.

I couldn't ask for better, now I await those that wish to join Las Nevadas/Help out here.

I pace my office, I'm nervous for once.
I mean, many people get to come here and see my work and see if they can work here.

I had enough money saved up to pay my first few workers fairly till we got money, I've been mining a lot Aswell to help with the stock and fees.

I would have to say installing the lighting was the most difficult.

As I sit down and boot on my office computer and the other monitors, Fundy walks in.

" Hey Quackity, I've got great news! " Fundy seemed to speak with tiredness but joy,

"What is it? " I calmy said, taking a drink of my wine.

" So you know how you've been advertising Las Nevadas and the 'Help Wanted' stuff? "

" Yeah? What about it? " I tapped my shoe against the floor while looking at fundy, moving some of my hair out of my face, still need a haircut.

"So, turns out a lot of people have been seeing the advertisements. And I've been getting emails about those that will come by sometime tomorrow/ in the next few days for interviews about jobs and some that want to come by and take a tour of Las nevadas for the simple fee of 5 Iron and 2 gold! " Fundy gasped after finishing his grand speech.

" Thats a lot to take in, I'm actually quite nervous for that. Im excited people have taken interest! This is amazing news! Thank you for letting me know Fundy. " I smile, placing my drink down and standing up to go hug him.

" Your welcome Sir! Just doing my job! " His tail wagged as he smiled.

" I told you to just call me Quackity, Fundy. " I said, stepped back from him and seeing as he nodded and trotted off and quickly saying a 'Sorry!'

I sat down, and looked above Las Nevadas, My work is paying off.. Maybe this can be actually good for me?.

___

Pov Switch- Foolish POV:

 I was digging, Honestly a bit boring and it aches my back. A backbreaking job at best but I needed to clear some space out.

After taking a break, I was walking around and then i saw a flier.

"Welcome To Las Nevadas!" At the top and then reading..

"Help Wanted: " Sounds interesting.

After reading, I was intrigued, I never heard of Las Nevadas and I've been needing to get a better source of income honestly.
I decided to take the day off so I can do this, maybe I can get a job from this... Quackity, I've heard of him before.

After filling it out, I decided to get ready to rest. It told me to go by tomorrow/ the day after filling it out. Not too bad, I have nothing going on tomorrow.

Well, I suppose something was going on tomorrow now because of this. Not sure how long I will be there but, I'm a bit excited, I guess.
1. I get to meet this Quackity person, And 2. I can hopefully get this job opportunity!

I hope this goes well. I put out a pair of clothes for me to wear, I want to try and look presentable. First impressions matter I suppose.

My phone goes off, Seems Sam wants something from me, Its bloody midnight.
He wants me to go see him in a day or two, I really dont want to see him but I must oblige. 
Oh well, I give him my response and crawl in bed. Hope things go well tomorrow, not really excited to see Sam after but i guess its fine.

__
941 words(971 words ig)

Gonna keep trying to post this, if foolish or quackity suddenly say they aren't okay with this, I will immediately take this story down! Hope you enjoyed though.