Ch. 26 "Waiting For Love"🔞

March 10th 1985

Through Author's Eyes

They spent the whole night cuddling. They couldn't get enough of each other's scent.

She was like a fairy, she got him drunk with her beauty and fragrance.

He longed for her lips, her touch. He didn't stop looking at her all night. He stayed awake to watch her. To help her escape from her nightmares.

It really hurt him to let someone take her from him. Take her away from him. He will never allow himself to leave her alone. He loves her.

He was suffering from panic attacks too. Every time she had a panic attack or generally something happened to her, he tried to stay calm for her. His anxiety when she experienced something bad reached the level of God.

Although they are together for a very short time, they love each other more than anyone else.

It was slowly dawning. The sun began to rise.

Skylar woke up from something which was like a nightmare,but it was not.
Duff tried to calm her down. Skylar assured him that everything was fine, even if it wasn't.

She doesn't want to worry him unjustly. She got up to go to the bathroom. But as soon as she made the move to get up, she became dizzy, as a result of lossing her balance and touched her head with her hand.

When Duff realized that something was wrong, he got up straight away and walked over to her, grabbed her by the shoulders, and asked her if she was okay.
She said yes and went to the bathroom.

While Skylar was in the bathroom, she was thinking about a possible pregnancy and her need to unite her body with Duff.
She desired Duff's touch.

The same as him, he thought of her body and turned on with the thought, he wanted it more than anything else. But he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. He could see that she wasn't feeling well. She went through a lot this week and he imagined the last thing she would want to make is love with him.

She was confused. She knew very well what she wanted. But she didn't know what to do. She took a deep breath and went back to her lover.

He was waiting for her impatiently, with increased libido but awkward in his movements.

"How are you?"

"Fine, a simple dizziness"

"Are you sure you're fine? You're often dizzy lately!"

"It's nothing, don't worry!"

"Okay love! Will you sleep again?"

"No, I'm not drowsy"

"Me neither"

At that moment he found the confidence he needed and showed signs of it.

"I know exactly what we're going to do!" She told him slyly

"Oh yes? What?"

"I cannot tell you! I have to show you!"

"Show me then!"